SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    FACEBOOK USERS U NEED TO JOIN - VIRGINIA HOUND HUNTERS

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/208350375913471/

EXAMPLE OF DISCUSSION -

THREATS MADE BY CURT LYTLE'S MOUTHPIECE BACK IN 03-14-2008 AND I QUOTE

how about some leg traps for foxes and 'yotes on my land? I hear that scent called "Widow Maker" will attract every K9 for miles. Wonder how a starved hound dog could possibly resist it's temptation? Trapping season runs the same as dog chase season. And since you love to quote laws and what's legal here's some for you to chew on.

For the uninitiated 6.5 " is a #3 leg trap or smaller. A #3 will do major damage. I caught a ton of coons and foxes with 1.5 jump traps and nothing got away. I had some #2's but sometimes all you got was a foot. I never used a #3. I imagine it wouldn't be pretty. Now all that's right and legal probably doesn't sound so good right about now huh? Just enjoying my trapping tradition. Remember l...aws can work both ways.

States on your own land or a bonafide tenant or lessee you don't have to put your name on them. Now lets say if they're not staked down strong enough and the catch yanks it out and runs off then there is no way to prove who or where the trap was set. And the best part is you're following the law to the letter. After a few cripples come dragging back or are found on the road side then all you have to do is put up a "Trapping in Progress" sign. End of chasing on your lands.

They're not threats they're examples of following the law as it's written. Tell me or show me where it's not 100% legal. Works for you, works for me. Sure was fun when you were boasting how you're going to come get your dog and no one's stopping you because you have the law on your side. Come get him, he's right here and guess what he's not going anywhere. That's the law on my side as well. Remember nothing larger than 6.5 and I'm 100% legal 365.

More people start pressing it instead of taking the "when the chase begins" line of crap they'll get the message. We need numbers or more incidents in the stats. I know I've been guilty of not calling in but this year will totally different. If it's not in my leg trap set for 'yotes I'll be calling on them.

I GUESS HE WAS SERIOUS THAT SOME WERE GOING TO START TRAPPING DEER HOUNDS... CURT LYTLE DID AND CHARGES ARE PENDING BUT THIS SOUNDS PRE MEDITATED.

YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS AND FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED VIRGINIA HOUND HUNTERS.