SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    A little Info on the Curt Lytle Issue.......

I have been communicating back and forth with Mr.Lytle to see where he really stands about hunting with hounds. In my opinion he is not 100% against Hunting with hounds EXCEPT around his property how convenient RIGHT? Mr. Lytle has an issue with one hunt club (Walters) and he cannot get his way with them on the local level so now he is taking to the State Level. What he has told me is he wants to hold EVERY dog owner responsible for when their dog’s Trespass or go where they don’t belong. He also stated he is NOT against the “Right to Retrieve”, but also in the same sentence said he don’t want people on his property. What I gather honestly about Mr.Lytle is he wants to hunt on his little bit of land without EVER be disturbed by a hound or anyone around him. My question to him was then why did you purchase property in the middle of existing/established hunting club in an area (State) that has very strong hunting with hound’s ties. All he could tell me was about the laws in other states. Which a lot of the laws in other states were passed in a majority Democratic run government. I expressed to him Virginia was different, but he is DETERMINED to get what he wants. He has done extensive research about the Law (Criminal/Civil) and the constitution. He feels the law is against all landowners and that dog owners can just do what they want on his property as well as anywhere else. He has asked several times for suggestions from me, but all of mine do not benefit him so they were basically ignored. I don’t think as a whole he is a bad person, but he wants to be left alone and never disturbed while hunting his LITTLE farm in Big Isle of Wight County. I feel for anyone who has and will deal with him in the future Especially Walters Hunt Club, because he is dead set against them as a whole.

Re: A little Info on the Curt Lytle Issue.......

Yeah,I sent him an email the other day and I got the same thing in his response.he don't want anyone on his land much less a deer dog "that can't read signs.so now he can't out money the situation he is using the game commision and the state to help him.now if you call that a true outdoorsman ,then I must be the next POPE.I think he is just a spoiled brat!!!!! Maybe his next fishing trip will bring him lots of MINNOWS and his next hunting trip he sees all DOES!!!!

its hard to reason with someone who is dead set against somthing. I personally would like to knock his teeth out but what would that accomplish? Nothing. I would be in jail and he would still be the same a~hole. I have been told by a couple boys that hunt around there that he has foot traps set. I dont know if hes trying to catch a dog or what but hes asking for trouble. This is america an everyone has a right to their opinion but his sucks! All we can do i guess is stick together in the fight to preserve our herritage.

It would be a shame for a little whiney spoiled selfish azz get things changed just on his account.The idiot should have went to the mountains or north where they cant dog hunt.He should ahve never resided in hound country.I hope he goes broke fighting an unjust cause so he can play deer rancher.If I see him fishing around my pier I guess I can throw a sinker at his face since his bait is coming around my pier. I will fight a guy like this to the end as I hope the rest of you will especially ISLE oof WIGHT houndsmen.

James Daughtrey
    I will fight a guy like this to the end as I hope the rest of you will especially ISLE oof WIGHT houndsmen.

Where is the "like" button

Glad I do not hunt near him! Feel bad for Walters hunt Club and anyone else who has to deal with this IDIOT!Good luck guys.

I WAS TOLD CURT LYTLE KILLED A REAL NICE BUCK ON HIS LAND. HE DOES NOT PLAN ON ENTERING IT IN THE STATE COMPETITION BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT IT PUT UP AGAINST OTHER BUCKS KILLED OFF OF DOGS. THIS IS THE IGNORANCE THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH. CRYBABY SOB. I DONT WISH BAD THINGS ON MANY FOLKS BUT **** IF I AINT STRUGGLING WITH HIM..........