SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Southern Cumberland Outside Speed & Drive WINTER/SPRING HUNT FEB. 25, 2011!!!!!!

We will have our 2nd Hunt this winter/spring on FEB. 25th...we had a great turn out our first hunt even though we battled the hurricane. We had people from all over and a great turn out. We had plenty of judges I'm sure some on here who came can vouch, we will have judges and plenty of them. We also have a great area to hunt. We plan on giving another tracking collar to the winner and a full set of 25 trophies. Also plan on having another great lunch not sure if it will be a fish fry this time but something good. This will still be a 1 class speed and drive. Full details later...

Thanks Kevin "Big Country" Meadows

Will start giving out numbers Jan.1,2012...further post to follow. 434-390-1926

Re: Southern Cumberland Outside Speed & Drive WINTER/SPRING HUNT FEB. 25, 2011!!!!!!

CUMBERLAND, VA 7 miles outside of farmville.

Re: Southern Cumberland Outside Speed & Drive WINTER/SPRING HUNT FEB. 25, 2011!!!!!!

Just wanted to say yall definitely put a great hunt on. I had quite the adventure returning home to Dinwiddie with the hurricane cranking up but your folks made sure everyone got their dogs caught up quickly,even in the bad weather. The running was great and I listened to the judges on the radio and could tell they were definitely hustling! Good luck on your winter hunt,wish I could make it but I'll be trialing with the VOBA. I'll be looking for you all to put another fall hunt on in 2012.

Thanks for coming wish you could make it back. But if all goes as planned we will have one in the fall again too. Thanks for the compliment and we plan to run it just the same and continue to help everyone as best we can.