SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Southern States Open...What a blast!

Just got home from the Southern States Open at Manning and I had a blast.

We ran it in Richard's little pen and it was a meltdown from start to finish with an outstanding group of hounds and hunters.

Congrats to Bucket on winning the show, to Jack Prescott on his derby win and to my old pal Andy Morris on the championship with a truly great hound.

Also, congrats to my new friend Flip McGee on his dual champ. and leading the speed and drive from start to finish. Made a long trip from Mississippi a little shorter.

It could have been a McGee family reunion as Flip and Brandon McGee and myself had a big time. Unfortunately, those boys dogs whipped mine's butts and I congratulate them on their success.

Congratulations to all that placed. We all got to see a great portion of the running from the clubhouse and that helped make it a wonderful time for me.

It took 855 points to get in the top ten in Speed and drive in the all age and 1225 to win it. Andy's dog scored 570 the last day!

Great running and great fellowship. That's what it's all about.

Re: Southern States Open...What a blast!

Congratulations Mr.Morris and Mr. Prescott, and Mr.McGee on your wins and Dual Champion. Congratulations Bucket on your BIS and BOS . Congratulations to everybody else that placed! It was a great hunt.