SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: List HGA deer field trials

Trenton is Jan.21st

Thanks Chris for the correction thought it was supposed to be the third Saturday. The Trenton auction is the 14th dont think Jones county could hold that much in the same day. What other hunts are HGA or have all gone to s /d

EMBRO HUNT CLUBS 4TH ANNUAL HGA HUNT WILL BE MARCH 17TH. MORE INF TO FOLLOW. QUESTIONS CALL MULLET 252-213-1989

what area will this hunt be held at thanks

Can anyone who has the information about the HGA deer trials that take place ties year pleases list info on the hunts and list the club hunt dates time and who is giving the numbers out . Would like to know about the old yellow field trial and Palmer springs than you

Wow I would have thought there would be a few good HGA deer trials that would be listed up here.I know that Iit's been a little while since the last one that I attended but didn't think all the hunts that are put on were all speed and drive now.

650 views on this post and no one can tell me when our where the HGA hunts are or if they don't have anymore HGA hunts come on somebody should know something. About the hunts your input would be appreciated Thanks for your input

Outside Deer Trials in Va. are NOT legal, check in NC

limestone hunting club is having one feb.14. it is the watering pond hunt. call chis alphin for numbers 910-340-3876 or 910-298-5258.