SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Can't Believe The SPEEDDOGS POLICE Would Allow This (Wake Up Jabber Jaw)

SHOWS YOU THE WORTH OF THE VIRGINIA HOUND GOG ALLIANCE

SHOWS YOU THE WORTH OF THE VIRGINIA HOUND DOG ALLIANCE

... VIRGINIA HUNTING DOG ALLIANCE IS A POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE KEEPING DOG BILLS FROM COMING UP EACH YEAR EFFECTING YOUR TRADITION. HOW ABOUT SOME RESPECT.

Harris Creek Kennels/Wayne Proffit
    Can't believe the SPEEDDOGS POLICEMAN would allow such propoganda as the virginiacontroldeerhounds.com. This is surely a slap to deer hunters with hounds and all other hounds. Another point, have you ever seen a still hunter not shoot a big buck that a hound happens to run by? If this effort aids into the banishing of sports hounds then we dog owners should spend all the money we now spend on hounds, just to cut out all hunting. Post if you agree.

are you kidding me????
    the post was put up by a board member of the vahda to make other houndsmen in virginia aware that the fight for your deer hounds is on the way and its coming from curt lytle....do you know who he is????

if you go to the web site you can see that there is talk of introducing a bill through the general assembly to put a hurt on hound hunting.

WE ALL BETER SIT BACK AND LOOK WHAT THERE TRYN TO DO TO US . THERE GOING TO TRY AND TAKE EVERY THING THAT IS ENJOYABLE FROM US , THERE IS A FEW THINGS IN MY LIFE I WOULD FIGHT FOR IS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHTS , WIFE , KIDS AND MY HOUNDS . THESE STILL HUNTERS THINK THEY WILL HAVE IT MADE WHEN THE DOGS ARE OUT THE WOODS , THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN THE LARGEST GROUP OF US IS GONE , THEN PETA WILL EASILY TAKE DEER HUNTING FROM THEM . THE ONLY FOOT WE HAVE TO STAND ON IS US DOG HUNTERS WILL FIGHT TO THE END TO KEEP WHAT WE THINK IS WRIGHT . IF YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW ARE LIFE WOULD BE GOING OUT THE HOUSE THE FIRST DAY OF DEER SEASON AND HEARING NOTHING . THIS IS A SPORT THAT I LIVE AND BREATH FOR AND I WANT MY SONS TO GROW UP TO ENJOY , I WILL FIGHT AND SPEND EVERY DIME THAT I HAVE TO KEEP THIS TRADITION ALIVE . PEOPLE BETER GET INVOLVED WITH ORGANIZATIONS LIKE THE VAHDA. IF THEY WANT TO SUPPORT THIS WAY OF LIFE. BUD

THIS IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM GUYS!!!! Yall don't know who is with us and who is against us! Derrick has been keeping us informed since the hound study at VT.

You guys are doing what they want us to do fight among our selves. Stop pointing the blame at fellow dog hunters and join the campaign to keeps these organizations at bay.

Curious - Are you allowed to bait in Va ? Do they still hunt over cornpiles ?

Negative Hank. You can bait all summer, but all bait must be cleaned up and removed by September 1st. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure about this...

I believe he is a BASS fisherman.Think some of the local clubs had some problems with him.Saw in the paper where he harvested a nice deer,but would not put it in Va.contest because other deer in contest was taken by use of HOUNDS.Think he lives in Isle Of Wight,Va.

Wayne...I saw the post when it was made!

The reason it is up there is to MAKE HOUND HUNTERS AWARE OF THOSE WORKING TO ELIMINATE HOUND HUNTING!!!

Folks, check out the website, & you will see that there are folks making every effort possible to eliminate hound hunting.

We BETTER be supporting each other and show others that we as hound hunters are ethical and respectful.

And be aware of folks such as "Lytle" working against us!!

Bottom line....SpeedDogs Police "WAS & IS" on top of it!!

Wayne...get back in the woods and run your hounds, enjoy the fun,fellowship, etc, & don't forget to call your little buddy to go run with you!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Ya'll better leave him alone.

Bishop that is...

Well my ? is somebody ask peta what happens to all the hounds when there is no hound hunting....if there for animal rights then what about the rights of the hound to run his game...there alive and live for one reason to chase game....in there mind thats all that matters....the hound has been around much much longer than anyone trying to stop it.

(DogMan)
    Team Black Hawk

GIVE EM TO LYTLE. EVERY THURSDAY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OF DEER SEASON.

1st. No you cannot hunt over bait or corn piles in Va. All bait including salt must be up by sept. 1st. 2nd: curt lyltle is a bass fisherman who owns 100+ acres in zuni Va. Yes a local hunt club had a run in with him andc went to court over it a couple years ago and it was settled outside of court. All this I read on the internet(news site). A friend of mine brought up a good point. If he is a professional bass fisherman he should have sponsorships. The sponsors should be contacted and advised of what he is doing. Then advise the sponsors of how many people out there hunt with hounds and that all houndsmen will not support their buisness. This was just a suggestion made to me.

I think that has been done as his sponsors left him and he retired to stay home with wife and kids.He wasn't that good of a professional bass fisherman anyway.

ANY INFORMATION ON THIS GUY WOULD BE APPRECIATED.