SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: looking a good puppy breaking pen

Highly reccomend Chris and Caleb they have a nice place and plenty of game. They are honest and will keep you updated on the pups progress.

Get up with Chris Martin from Warpath kennels he has one that just opened, real honest guys. Also Andy Hoyle from henderson NC he got a nice pen and he real honest aswell!

Not sure what location you are looking a pen...Punk Eure 252-287-9640 will do you right! He is near Ahoskie, NC

Brian,Jeff,an Shrek we really appreciate yalls kind words.My pa told me years ago that all a man has is his reputation an when u lose that u lost a whole whole lot.We came into this thing to give our friends an associates a place to come an bring there pups an to trust us to do a good honest job.We must be doing good to get such praise.I hope we continue to make more friends thru these pups we break.Please text or call Chris at 336 504 2980 or Caleb at 336 504 4995 thank u

Mr Thompson, not sure where your looking for a pen at, but I have two located in Kingstree SC. One is 20ac, the other is 180ac pen full of yotes and gray fox. Give me a call if your interested.

Thanks Mark Martin
    @ 843-520-6461

Chris, where is your pen located? Do you take beagles? Got a few pups that are 3 months old, gonna need somewhere in a few months, I am in Dinwiddie, Va thanks

Give Chris or Caleb a call they will do you a good job. Pen is located outside of Roxboro NC, about 30min west of Creedmoor.

Hey todd we are probly like a hour an a half or closer to u give me a call or text me I got a question for ya.336 504 2980 thanks buddy