SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    LAST DAYS OF OAKLAND

WELL SUN WILL MARK THE END OF ANOTHER HISTORY FILLED PEN BEING SHOT DOWN BY BIG MONEY .....IT JUST COULDNT BE LEFT ALONE TO THE FEW HOUNDSMEN LEFT AROUND..NOPE GOT TO BE DEVOPLED IN TO SOME KIND OF NEW PASTIME...I HAVE LIVED TO SEE A WHOLE LOT OF PENS DIE OUT..CLOSE DOWN OR SOLD OUT FROM UNDER THE LEASE..SAD DAYS....THE FEW PENS LEFT ARE STRUGGLING FOR BUSSINESS DOOMED BY THE ECONOMEY...DANG,,,,IF OUR KIDS WANTED AND FALL IN LOVE WITH OUR SPORT IM AFFRAID WITH THE COST OF LAND WIRE INSURANCE AND GAME THEY WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO US TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLE DAYS........COME ON TO
    OAKLANDS LAST HUNT ITS NOT ABOUT TROHPYS MONEY OR RANKING JUST RUN 1 LAST TIME WITH A OLE FRIEND THATS FIXEN TO LEAVE.........BY THE WAY I THINK GRADY WHITE BOATS SUCK..................

Re: LAST DAYS OF OAKLAND

i did my farwell run there today and i will be back sunday to help out but its a shame cause my dogs strolled in there

can you still get numbers for this hunt? I would love to go since it will be the last one. I have only run Oakland a few time but the dogs ran good there. Its a shame

yes i just turned in some good nos that i used so some more could come

Gonna miss oakland for sure. Always have had good running and a blast at the hunts. See yall sunday.

Real nice pen and real nice people, I know a lot of people will be sad to see it go. Im gonna come give it one last run!

if the people come that have called me we gonna rock that place i know there is a over load of goats in there because of hunting season pressure ought to be a deer dogs hunt

Going to be a sad day Sunday when everybody leaves for the last time. We have really enjoyed the time at the pen and all the new friends that we have meet. Nancy and I put it in the the Lord's hand and he has opened another door for us that we will anounce in the near future. Look forward to seeing everyone and having a blast Sunday.
    God has answered another prayer by laying his healing hands on J T Edwards and he will be giving a Worship Service Sunday morning before we cast. Glad to see J T doing much better.
    Thanks again for everyone supporting us and helping us establish a family environment to enjoy the sport we all love.
    See yall Sunday and God Bless,
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Cast still at 6:30 Mr. Bert? Are you going to try to have all the dogs registered by a certain time in order to have the worship service?

Please have hounds registered by 6:
    30. Were going to cast at first light.
    Thanks,
    Bert

oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlowe call me when you get a chance tomorrow or ill call you!

Bret the pin will be well missed...alot of good times in there and alot of good dogs, people and running....this should be a good hunt boys bring your best!!!!!!!!!

had alot of good times over there.first silver fox i ever seen was over there.man i could tell some stories bout running there.lol.be sad to see it go

I won my first hunt over there with one of my Ben Blue gyps. I had some great times at this pen.. Got me hooked for sure. Really hate to see it go away. Best of luck Bert and Nancy.

BARK N HARD KNLS / Chris Murphy
    I won my first hunt over there with one of my Ben Blue gyps. I had some great times at this pen.. Got me hooked for sure. Really hate to see it go away. Best of luck Bert and Nancy.

Won my first hunt there as well Chris just a few months ago. Im gonna have a lot of memories at that pen. Hate to see it close down.

I HATE GRADY WHITE BOATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlowe , probably be the last time we run against each other would you like to paint one of my numbers again you know what happenef the first time.
    So lets bring our best and have a hell of a time !!!!!!
    I will make sure I bring them chippers and your friend mr.Eli the poodles have one more chance against you so lets make it a good one ha ha !!!!!

TROY I LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN BRING ME A CHAIR AND SOME HEAT I GOT THE REST

Marlowe , I will make sure I have you a chair that you can even carry home with you only wish I had time to get from the poddles put on it so you would have something to remember them buy !!!! Look forward to have one more good time with you .