SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RIP Charles Edwin Peebles

Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Brandon,
    I know these are tough times for you, I am still shocked by the sudden loss of your father.
    Mr. Charlie was loved by many and will be truely missed, but he will never be forgotten. I have never meet a man so proud of his son and family.
    While visting with Mr. Charlie at the fox pen he would always take time out and share some real life stories about family. I bet you never knew the stories he shared with me about your baseball career. Mr. Charlie would say, "that Brandon, now he was a real ball player, yes sir, a real ball player now, I'm telling you the truth. He puts his mind to it something going to happen".
    I often think about the wisdon Mr. Charlie shared and it helps me realize we are only tenants on this earth and we should be thankful for every day we wake up and see the sun rise!

Brandon we are here for you and your family. Many of my friends have ask me to pass along their sincere sympathy as well.
    God bless buddy.

Your friend,
    Roscoe

Sorry about your loss . your dad as a good man

Sorry to hear about your dad, our prayers go out to you and your family.

Brandon so sorry to hear of this, I will keep you and your family in mu prayers!
    If you need anything bud give me a call!

Brandon, I am so sorry to hear the news of Mr. Charles passing. My family and I will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. You know how to reach me if need be.

Sorry for your loss Brandon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time.

Brandon, sorry about your fathers passing. I'm sure he will be watching over your family and you and enjoy knowing that you loved him so much. Take care, Doug

Brandon, So sorry to hear of your loss. I only meet your Father one time and that was at a field trail at Frog Level. As Mr Roscoe mentioned in earlier post, most of his conversation was not about the hounds running that day but was about you and the times yall had together. Just remember you made him proud and he is still watching over you and your family.
    Bert