SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Plantation dog food in Trenton truck price and in store

For anyone interested in buying and using plantation dog food it is now available at trenton red and white. Anyone interested in saving a dollar or 2 per bag . If you order1/2 ton or more the price maybe cheaper.
    if you want to order 10 bags or more contact me
    A. S. A. P. getting ready to place a truck load order. if you buy from the truck then we can possibly make the price cheaper. will comfirm price within 24 hours of this post . we are looking for at least 2 tons additional for the truck .call or text the amount you would like to get
    we are going to carry all brands of plantation from the economy clear bag to the 24/20 and 26/18 magnum and premium bags . they premium bags will be at or on order based plus we will be having a small amount available in the store with a regular marked price of course. I have been sitting plantation 6 years and it is by far the best food for the hounds on the market

252 - 639 - 1231
    thank you
    Text or call for exact amount and price be sure you know the brand you are looking for . plantation has economy, standard, and premium, in all grade levels. from 18 - 9 all the way to 30 / 20. the most used is
    24 / 20 in either economy standard or premium as well as the 18/9 Economy clear bag. the 24 / 20 economy is a excellent brand is well in store purchase
    $ $$ 20.49 if you order off the truck price maybe cheaper call or text for details.

The following prices are off truck price 10 bags or more
    Economy 18/9 $14.99
    21/9 $ 16.99
    21/12 $ 17.99
    22/16 $ 18.99
    Standard and premium prices
    $ 19.99 for 26/18 and 24/20
    $20.99 for magnum 26/18 and 24/20
    In store price add one to two dollars plus tax

Re: Plantation dog food in Trenton truck price and in store

As listed above the following prices are buying straight off the truck they are confirmed prices
    The following prices are off truck price 10 bags or more
    if you can pick up your dog food on the same day the truck arrives the following prices will what you pay. In the store prices will be higher
    there is a possibility of delivery for orders of 10 - 20 or more bags for $15 to $20 dollars delivered to surrounding towns such as jacksonville, Kinston, New-Bern, Beaullaville, Richlands and any other nearby towns. any deliveries over 25 or 30 miles will be priced accordingly. For delivery information contact my number. For off the trucks purchase contact my number
    252.639.1231. for all of the truck purchases contact my number or the Trenton red and white aks for Mr. Pattelle
    252 - 448 - 4101
    these are confirmed 10 bags or more prices off the truck
    Economy 18/9 $14.99

21/9 $ 16.99

21/12 $ 17.99

22/16 $ 18.99

Standard and premium prices

$ 19.99 for 26/18 and 24/20

$20.99 for magnum 26/18 and 24/20

In store price add one to two dollars plus taxo

Re: Plantation dog food in Trenton truck price and in store

This is some good feed to get. Hounds love it. Will make a puppy grow up nice. These are all really good deals for dog feed . Ten bags gets the price down . The Price picked up off the truck is total. In store add two plus tax. He has the omega 24/20 as well as there 26/18. The economy and standard bags are prices that are as good of a deal as any I've seen prices for. Buddy Boy was the best for the money and it's gone to over $$twenty a bag . For The ones who have ordered the load should come in Monday. i believe the store owner will sale the ten bags at a same price on any day In the store for ten or more bags am not certain but that is what he told me. you can call the store after three ask floor
    mr. pattelle and he can tell you for sure. if we have a good response then these feed will stay around he will set a schedule up and you can get what you want to anytime., if you are not able to pick up the feed there may be a ten bag minimum delivery of the feed as option with a ten to twenty dollar fee added which is still a good deal . For questions on delivery price which feed call me for detailed list of all priced orders. Thank you for the ones who have already ordered. have a good day.