SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Lake Marion Hunt

Once again thanks bucket for putting this hunt on. This was the first time I had ever been to Manning, the facilities were top notch, the running was great and from what I saw the judges worked there butts off as the scoreboard reflected that. It's hard enough to get judges as it is, then you have people on here putting the hunt down when they werent even there, which its bad to say but thats typical in our sport these days. I would also like to say the people there were some of the nicest I have ever encountered at a field trial, there wasnt any people riding by 10-15 hounds with there tracker out the window like ive seen at alot of hunts, everyone helped each other out. I had a lady there that i had never seen in my life bench my dog for me, this is the way we should get back to helping each other out, once again thanks Short Cake for benching my dog. thanks again to everyone who had anything to do with the hunt. I will surely be back. Good luck and happy hunting!!!
    Patrick Carter 910-231-3557