SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RIP Chips Speedy Gonzalez

I had to put his name in the search at the top of the page. IT ONLY GOES BACK TO '08 but theres still plenty to read about my old buddy. Im thankful to have been his huntin partner. Thanks for the goodtimes Gonzo!!!!!!!!

Chip all I can say is thanks man for letting me hang my collar on a hound as nice as gonzo. You going to cause Big J to choke up again. Lol. I could add a boat load more of placings off my hounds and pups off him. Sunkist is by far the best lil gyp I've ever owned and her dad is the one and only gonzo putting her in 15 hunts. Winning 3 ,2nd 5 times, 4th ,5th twice, 6th ,7th twice and 9th once. I will never forget telling folks he was my guard dog with that short tail lol. He will never be forgotten here. Buried him at the end of the pens with his chain still there. Tombstone should be done in a week the guy said I promise he earned my respect from day one. No offense to no one but in my book. Gonzo you will always be the man.

Sorry to here about yalls lose I ways jus telling my huntin buddies how I wanted a pup off of ole gonzo cherrish the memories he gave y'all an keep huntin