SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RIP Chips Speedy Gonzalez

jason sorry to here this .my pups are 6 months old now and lean and mean hope to get them started first of the year they are about as black as mercedes ROBBIE DAVIS WHISKEY CREEK

Sorry about the loss Jason. The Attack pups we have have started good.

Chip's Speedy Gonzales(O'steens Bulldozer-(Ch Clibornes Rock x Grady's Crazy Daisey)x Chip's Bumble Bee(Hicks Clyde x Grahams Shelia) I never saw Bulldozer run but Bee was the real deal. She made the cut for the All American 3 years straight on speed and drive. The best track running dog I've owned. I had no idea what i had in Gonzo as a young dog and poor habits such as cheap feed and running a high strung dog out of shape took it's tole. He's ran in 10 1 day hunts winning 1st s&d in 9. He's never been beat in Paul Caskeys pen in a 1 day, perfect 7 and 0 lifetime. He won the sd at The Ogeechee River 3 day 3 years ago and hurt his ankle. He was 5 Feburary 10 and has won 2- 1 days since and also led the Ogeechee River last week. He had more sd in 2 days than the winner did in 3. He was the only high sd dog that went down(reinjured ankle). I have joked alot with people about him but never bragged on him I think he deserves a little bragging, just wish I could have him back at 10 months old IT WOULD BE ON! Thanks for the interest any questions feel free to call I like talking about him.
    Chip Wolfe
    454 Deerwood Rd
    Lancaster SC 29720
    Cell 803-804-0596

Ran with Gonzo in the deer woods this past weekend. I don't think a dog even got close to him. By far the fastest I have ever seen.

Gonzo is as fast as I have ever seen

Turned loose 121 dogs with good running. After first score sheet hound #715 none other than Chips Speedy Gonzoles leading with 245 pts. and Maddog Kennels # 34 leading derby with 180 pts. 19 judges but wind is picking up.

Go ahead Chip.The old man can still do it.

Just got off the phone with M.Salvo and he said the S.C. crowd was looking good after the first day.Phil Hicks was leading the all-age with a good hunting and speed and drive score.Chip Wolfe was leading the speed and drive in the all-age with none other than old Gonzo. Michael,Leebo,and Ricky Goff all had dogs with good scores. Only about 20 dogs with over a 100 points speed and drive. Alot of dogs scratched for babbling. Just what I heard

QuoteReply Chip's Speedy Gonzales Pup Placings

Anyone who has a pup off him , if you would post placings I would appreciate it. I'm planning on putting an add in The Chase and Horn and would like to have them for add. I have my placings

Bollwevil pup 1,2
    Bollwevil pup 1,2
    TAllyho pup 1,2,10
    Morven pup 2
    Bollwevil pup 1, 5, 12
    Csda derby 2,4,8
    SC State 3 day derby 6,7,9 SD
    Pee Dee 3 day Derby 1sd, 8sd combo
    NC State 3 day 4th derby Hga
    Ogeechee River 3 day 1st derby hga 3rd SD, 1st H, 1st E, 6th derby HGA, 8SD AA, 1st T AA 8th HGA
    Big Rock Derby 2 day 2nd HGA
    Ga Open 3 day 3sd 5th Hga
    Thanks Chip

Boll-Weevil Pup - 9th and 5th
    Boll-Weevil 2 day Derby 13th
    Bulloch Co '06 1,2,4sd-1,4H-1,4,7E- 1,4,7 hga, combo,classiest hound
    Bulloch Co '07 2,5sd 5hga
    1ST HUNTING EVERGREEN S.C. APRIL 08
    7TH S/D IN THE JUNGLE ANDREWS S.C. APRIL 08
    2ND IN HUNTING EVERGREEN S.C. JANUARY 08
    8TH S/D LITTLE FORRESTON PUPPY HUNT APRIL 08
    Chip here's what I can remember from Sally and Conrad
    Tally Ho puppy hunt
    3rd & 9th
    Caskey's puppy hunt
    2nd & 4th
    2nd & 5th
    Boll Weevil I can't remember all of them
    5th
    5th
    8th
    9th
    5th money hunt
    14th 2day derby
    2nd open class hunt
    Hunter's pen puppy hunt series
    2nd & 7th
    1st and won the series

10th - whip o will

9th - lumbee fox preserve

3rd - boll weevil

lynches river fox pen 5th speed and drive (07)

black river 7th speed and drive, 10th hga (07)

southern states 10th hunting (08)
    REBELS HAVEN PUPPY HUNT-8 DEC.07
    BOLL WEEVIL PUPPY HUNT-2,3,5 DEC.O7
    BOLL WEEVIL PUPPY HUNT-1,7,9,13 JAN. O8
    REBELS HAVEN PUPPY HUNT-2,6,12 JAN.O8
    BOLL WEEVIL PUPPY HUNT-3,8 FEB.O8
    EVERGREEN PUPPY HUNT-10-3HUNTING JAN.08
    PEE DEE 3-DAY(DERBY)5 BENCH-2 HUNTING,6 ENDERANCE,3HGA NOV.07
    EASTER CAROLINA 3-DAY-10 BENCH DEC.07
    S.C. OPEN 3-DAY(DERBY)1 HUNTING,2 ENDERANCE,2 HGA 08
    S.C. OPEN 3-DAY(ALL AGE)1 HUNTING,5 ENDERANCE,2 HGA MAY 08
    ALANTIC STATE 1-DAY(DERBY)10S@D JAN.08
    CASKEY TRAINING PEN PUP HUNT 10 MARCH.08

CHIP'S SPEEDY GONZALEZ EZ JT'S SMOKIN SUE(PUP WINNING)

BOLL WEEVIL PUPPY HUNT-13MAY 07
    NEEDMORE PUP HUNT-9 JUNE 07
    EVERGREEN PUP HUNT-8 JUNE 07
    REBELS HAVEN PUPPY HUNT-4 AUG.07
    BOLL WEEVIL 1-DAY-14 AUG.07
    TALLY HO 2nd place younger class
    Caskey's 4th older class

I had to put his name in the search at the top of the page. IT ONLY GOES BACK TO '08 but theres still plenty to read about my old buddy. Im thankful to have been his huntin partner. Thanks for the goodtimes Gonzo!!!!!!!!

Chip all I can say is thanks man for letting me hang my collar on a hound as nice as gonzo. You going to cause Big J to choke up again. Lol. I could add a boat load more of placings off my hounds and pups off him. Sunkist is by far the best lil gyp I've ever owned and her dad is the one and only gonzo putting her in 15 hunts. Winning 3 ,2nd 5 times, 4th ,5th twice, 6th ,7th twice and 9th once. I will never forget telling folks he was my guard dog with that short tail lol. He will never be forgotten here. Buried him at the end of the pens with his chain still there. Tombstone should be done in a week the guy said I promise he earned my respect from day one. No offense to no one but in my book. Gonzo you will always be the man.

Sorry to here about yalls lose I ways jus telling my huntin buddies how I wanted a pup off of ole gonzo cherrish the memories he gave y'all an keep huntin