SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Brian Hass and Hank Cranford

Remember yet?

Re: Brian Hass and Hank Cranford

I did remember.

I remembered sometimes in life , things happen. (twice in my 45 years now I guess actually). Enjoy the 3 game winning streak. Congrats.

I remembered to put on an orange shirt this morning.....

And to thank Goodness I back the Tigers and not the chickens.

Hank, I try to pull for both programs, and both have lots of room for improvement. Clemson could have very easily lost to Maryland & Wake as well. They are playing UGLY!

They have abandoned the short passes for some reason. Alot of the 5-7 yard chain movers are open. We were using those and moving the chains and gassing defenses. Now we throw longer and gas our defenses with 3 and outs, and gives the defense more time to get to our QB.

Gotta be smarter.

Carolina had plenty of sqeakers too.... navy,ms st,fla,e car

I remember now more than ever why I back the Clemson Tigers. Cause as a Clemson fan when it was as ugly as it was THE TIGER FAITHFUL stayed til the end. Unlike many of those gamecock games where the stands were empty come the 4th quarter. Ya'll know. Ya'll have seen it.
    It was also very nice to watch the news this morning and see the several stories about the man that was stabbed outside Williams Brice and is in critical condition. Oh and the two gentlemen who were arm robbed as they tried to enter the stadium.Doesn't happen at Memorial stadium.
    Now to football. Why in gods name we abondoned our short quick passing game I do not know. Play action and try to throw deep has not been our plan all year and we all saw why. It didn't work.
    Conner Shaw-nice game!!!!!!!
    The thugs on the defensive line-Nice Game!!!!!!!
    Don't forget this is a long historical battle ya'll won this one but are still way behind playing catch up.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and by the way if you see me today I will be the guy in ORANGE with the clemson hat on.

Brian you have no memory. First year of Lou Holtz
    USC lost every game but also sold out every home game.
    You may have been setting in the stands Saturday after
    the third quarter but you and the masscot were the only ones wearing in orange left in the stadium.
    As far as the stuff that happened on the outside
    of the stadium you might want to dial that back just
    a bit.

Haas, I have been to a few CLEMPSON games when there has been mass orange exiting as well. Even to the wake game just recently, that early 14 pt deficit in the 3rd quarter emptied some seats.

Carefull Glenn.... I can post some pictures of those "sellouts" during the Holtz years....LOL.

Clemson has always been considered the better engineering school - but you have to give credit when due - The Carolina engineers did a good job , those ramps can hold quite the exodus.

Hank, Remember who started on whom. Your post Oct. 12,

LOL

I started long before that.

April 16, 1966. To be exact.

When did these teams play? Can't believe I missed it.

Glad I got 23 points....

Brad "The Greek" Richardson didnt miss it by much.