SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Lake Marion Hunt

Don't know who done what but I did hear they had about six or seven judges each day covering that 2000 acres.

my good friend mark danials won the allage,as for the judges they were a few more than that.they did a great job.

Johnny Gary and Dennis if any of you would like to say any thing to me my number is 910 523 0501

Or i will do you one better if you would like to come to the Southern states i will pay for one of your entry fees and we can have a great time. God bless and happy hunting.

Chris how many judges did y'all have?? was 6 or 7 correct?
    Larry

I think If I remember correctly 10 the first day and 15 the last two days.

10 the first 15 the last 2 the judges done one fine job took over 300 to get in speed and 450 to win

Sounds like they worked hard........quite a bit more than the 6 or 7 mentioned in the posts above.

Larry

i thought it was a great hunt. chris did a excellent job of puttin it on. and the judges worked their butts off. i thought it was a great scoreboard for 1960 arces. great group of hounds, food, and judges. best hunt i have been to in a while. but like anything in life people are gonna talk bad and try to bring it down. bucket it was a great hunt and i will be back in december.

Brett Bass (910) 617 6638

It is real good to hear some hunter with good comments. Some of our hunter only have bad things to say, they want help with anything just grumble about everything anybody does. I was a judge and I will tell all. Everybody worked hard. Stop throwing off on everything we all need to work together and nobody is perfect.

Once again thanks bucket for putting this hunt on. This was the first time I had ever been to Manning, the facilities were top notch, the running was great and from what I saw the judges worked there butts off as the scoreboard reflected that. It's hard enough to get judges as it is, then you have people on here putting the hunt down when they werent even there, which its bad to say but thats typical in our sport these days. I would also like to say the people there were some of the nicest I have ever encountered at a field trial, there wasnt any people riding by 10-15 hounds with there tracker out the window like ive seen at alot of hunts, everyone helped each other out. I had a lady there that i had never seen in my life bench my dog for me, this is the way we should get back to helping each other out, once again thanks Short Cake for benching my dog. thanks again to everyone who had anything to do with the hunt. I will surely be back. Good luck and happy hunting!!!
    Patrick Carter 910-231-3557