SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: William Linker Passes

Sorry to hear this. I meet Mr. Linker at the Ohio state a few years back. really liked him.

My thoughts and prayer go out to the family.

Larry

Sad news indeed. Bill was always fun to be around. My condolences to Liz.

Sorry hear this met MR.LINKER @ HIS WIFE in west.va years ago.Very nice people to be at a hunt with my thoughts @ prayers to the family.

Very sorry to hear this. The Linkers have been in foxhunting for many years. Our sympathies to the family.

One of those real chacters in our sport,,,My very sincere prays for Liz and the family.

SORRY TO HEAR THIS HAD SOME GREAT TIMES WITH BILL.

Had some good times with Bill and Liz. We were always picking at one another, I've missed them not being at the hunts the last year or so. To me he was always a good sport win or lose. I will miss him.

Some of the best hounds I ever put a collar on came from Biil and LIZ. Had some great times with this GREAT fox hunter. best wishes to LIZ. Bill was sure fun to be around .