SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Redoak gang at Low Country Fox Pen Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a great time at the Thanksgiving hunt this week at Low Country Fox Pen in Manning,SC.You better be prepared for that bunch of Redoak hunting club members.They are loaded and ready.
    Here are just a few of them: Tony "Fat Daddy" McGee,
    Dean "Stump" Parker, Mark "Smilely" Daniels,Peanut Floyd AKA:Steven Segal(You can only see the resemblance from behind and at a long distance away) don't let these guys foul you they are the real deal. Oh yeah I think Chip "Chipper" Floyd will also be there to back up Fat Daddy. Good luck to all.

Re: Redoak gang at Low Country Fox Pen Thanksgiving

keith, you know its been over five years since i had a drink, but i'm wondering how much one has to drink to see how peanut favors steven segall. i think you should have listed my name ahead of fat daddy cause thats the way we'll finish come saturday. the rest being listed behind me is correct...