SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Rod Vinson

Dawg, Poon!

Chris

Look at a house cat track or a bobcat track, the house cat weighs bout 5 to 10 pounds, Bobcat fron 12 to 28 lbs will take the most of them with a very very few reaching 30 to 35 lbs add bout 50 to 100 lbs and size to boot you should have a track that looks similar to a house cat but size of a baseball maybe a hair bigger..just my 2 cents...Im still looking for a track to see for sure other than on google.......cant find one!

Re: YEAH RIGHT!

What part of that picture looks like a cat? It looks like a photo shopped shadow of a something. I'll state again, NOBODY can provide a clear picture. I wonder why?????
    Rod I would venture to say a 100 lb cat would have a foot the size of a softball.

Rooster

You may be right, I am just trying to size it up by looking at pictures cause I can't find one on the ground know where.....still looking

Re: Rooster

Still a forest! Not saying what anyone saw jus no real proof.

a couple of these post said that this cat was seen while hunting. Why is one not shot then? You can rest assured if i see one he will have spent the last of his 9 lives! Not saying one aint around, im just saying you would think one would be on a tailgate.

Jason,

If these panthers or cougars do exist in very limited numbers they are an engandered species and if you shoot one, they'd throw you under the jail. That's why people are not trigger happy to shoot one. But it could also be because there's no such thing as a black panther. Who knows?

Them things are everywhere.The reason you can't find their tracks is because they sweep'um out wid their long black tails when they cross the road. And the reason you can't get a clear picture of them is because the ones round here are in the vampire family & cast no reflection! Just think I used to think folks were just seein otters.(BARBER)

Lol