SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Kelly Gentry - Arrangements

Makes you think of your own mortality. Kelly was a gem. He could make me laugh without trying. Hitting on every woman in sight and them responding. Anyone that knew Kelly won't ever forget him.

Re: Kelly Gentry

Losing Kelly, we have lost a true sportsman. Not only was he a foxhunter but he loved all sports. We could count on him starting a post as to who was going to win some college tournament, be it football or basketball. He would put something on here cheering on his Cincinati Reds. Plus, he loved to umpire baseball games. Only Kelly would throw a former Major Leaguer out of a ball game. He did so when Johnny Lemaster was coaching a college team and Kelly was umpire. My condolences to the Gentry family especially his Dad, Glenn, the only one I know other than Kelly. Rest in peace, Kelly, R.I.P.

Thanks for the post, Jeff.

Re: Kelly Gentry - Gone, But Not Forgotten

He will be miss. I enjoyed emailing him. He want be forgotting.