SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    a hope for a start of a fox hound hunting club in massachusetts

i own and run foxhounds and i know plenty of people who have owned and ran foxhounds for decades and some still try to but ther are just too many bad things happening in the forests now. strangers drive through them and pick up your dogs and bring them to the dog pound, run them over because of not paying attention to the road or by speeding and some even steal them because they think you abandoned them.something has got to be done about running foxhounds here in ma. i believe ther has got to be an organization or foxhunting club be put together to protect our rights as hunters even if most of us just like to hear them run, we should all band together and develop an outside hunt club devoted to protecting us dog runners and our hounds. Ther are no pens or private property devoted to running our hounds on just the same places kids party in, ride bikes and mud bog through or speed through on ther atvs during night runs.