SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Red Oak Open 1 day Dog Food Hunt Jan. 13th & 14th

chip all it takes is a couple of good dogs.dean says he roughed you and tony up a couple weeks ago.can you confirm of deny the rumors?

where is the hunt?

Never been to this pen. Is it a sight running or track running pen? What kind of game is in this pen?

I will DEFINATELY be there !! Hate I had to work and miss it last year, already put in for those days off and the boss said no problem !! GREAT HUNT !!

wheres this hunt gonna be murray.gonna try to come

The hunt is going to be held at pamplico south carolina.This is a great pen with a mixture of 6-10 year old planted pines to mature pine that are pretty open.I like a fast track running dog in this pen.Last year this hunt was the biggest 1 day hunt around and we are trying to make it even better this year.The pen is around 1000ac and is loaded with coyotes and some red and grey fox but most of the running is coyotes.Any questions fel free to call me at 843-372 -2459.Hope to see some new faces this year.

TOMMY YOU CAN RIDE WITH ME AND CRAZEY JAY WE HAULED A LOAD OF FOOD OUT OF THERE LAST HUNT..BUT NOW THIS IS A BIG PEN THICK AS THE ONE AT BAYCITY ......LONG DURN WAY TOO
    ...WORTH EVERY OUNCE OF GAS..

im planning on going.i like pamplico.never been there that there wasnt alot of scoring.nice pen.

WHA BOUT MY BEAR ??????????????????

Murray I can't remember the last year dean Parker has placed a dog in a hunt must less beat anyone I hope he does show up it will be a blessing to the club and the pen u prolly want know he's there

my good buddy chip you just be sure you are at the thanksgiving hunt,i know peanut and mark are looking for you.something about you wanting a robin pup.as for me and you i'll let you get something to get your name called.

I just hope the thanksgiving hunt turn out better than the state did for some of us but it happens to the best of us dean