SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Kelly Gentry - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jeff...This is sad news. I will keep Kelly's family in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly Gentry - Arrangements

Mr. Kelly Edward Gentry

Visitation: Friday, November 11, 2011 at 6PM at Marvin E. Owens Home for Funerals Chapel
    Funeral Service: Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 2PM at Marvin E. Owens Home for Funerals Chapel
    Interment: Ottawa Cemetery

Mr. Kelly Edward Gentry, age 36, of Bee Lick, Kentucky the son of Glen and Glenda Gentry, passed away Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at the U.K. Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky.

Kelly was born on June 1st, 1975 in Somerset, Kentucky, the son of Glen and Glenda Gentry of Crab Orchard, Kentucky. He enjoyed foxhunting, watching any ballgames and WWE wrestling. He was a big fan of the Cincinnati Reds, Kansas Jayhawks and of the University of Kentucky baseball team. He was a 14 year member of KHSAA. He was of the Baptist faith.

Kelly is survived by: his parents, Glen and Glenda Cummins Gentry of Bee Lick, Kentucky; one sister, Shandra Gentry Rowe (David) of Bee Lick, Kentucky, and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and neighbors.

Kelly is preceded in death by his grandparents, Vernon Cummins and Fannie Norton Cummins, and Fred Gentry and Susie Cottrell Gentry.

Visitation for Mr. Kelly Edward Gentry will be on Friday, November 11th, 2011 at 6 P.M. at the Marvin E. Owens Home for Funerals.

Funeral services for Mr. Kelly Edward Gentry will be conducted on Saturday, November 12th, 2011 at 2 P.M. at the Marvin E. Owens Home for Funerals Chapel with Bros. Jim Craig and Darrell Gentry officiating. Burial will follow in the Ottawa Cemetery. Casket bearers include: Jesse Gentry, Gordon Gentry, Darin Harris, Arlis Taylor, Steve Gentry and Jerry Gentry. Honorary casket bearers include Region 12 officiating umpires and referees and his fox hunting friends.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests any donations be made to the American Cancer Society.

Re: Kelly Gentry - Arrangements

Very sorry to here of Kellys passing.
    We will pray for the family

Re: Kelly Gentry - Arrangements

Makes you think of your own mortality. Kelly was a gem. He could make me laugh without trying. Hitting on every woman in sight and them responding. Anyone that knew Kelly won't ever forget him.

Re: Kelly Gentry

Losing Kelly, we have lost a true sportsman. Not only was he a foxhunter but he loved all sports. We could count on him starting a post as to who was going to win some college tournament, be it football or basketball. He would put something on here cheering on his Cincinati Reds. Plus, he loved to umpire baseball games. Only Kelly would throw a former Major Leaguer out of a ball game. He did so when Johnny Lemaster was coaching a college team and Kelly was umpire. My condolences to the Gentry family especially his Dad, Glenn, the only one I know other than Kelly. Rest in peace, Kelly, R.I.P.

Thanks for the post, Jeff.

Re: Kelly Gentry - Gone, But Not Forgotten

He will be miss. I enjoyed emailing him. He want be forgotting.