SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Red Oak Open 1 day Dog Food Hunt Jan. 13th & 14th in Pamplico S.C

It's almost time again for the Red Oak open!!We are hoping this years hunt will be our biggest and best hunt yet.

It wil be held at The Eastern carolina pen in pamplico S.C

The book will open dec. 1st

We are going to have 6 tracking collars or gift certificates from:mike rivers {rats} marshall
    Johnson telemtry Quicktrack
    wildlife midway

we are still working on our dog food but i hope to have several tons-updates will be posted closer to the hunt but expect 3 tons plus

Every year we also give out mant other prizes that are too many to list.

I hope to see everyone that has attended the last few years and welcome all hunters to attend this year's hunt.You will not be dissapointed that much I can promise!

There will be a bench show and the derby and all age will run together but be scored seperate.We have always had 25 plus judges and the same can be expected again this year.

i will follow up with moe specific information soon but just wanted to get the dates out there so ya'll can plan ahead.

if you are planning on attending please post a reply and happy hunting !

Re: Red Oak Open 1 day Dog Food Hunt Jan. 13th & 14th in Pamplico S.C

Can i get a number to call for numbers?