SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: cen. fl fox hunters assoc. 3-day field trial

We had a pretty good hunt last year. My dad and I won the hunt. Took 255 points to win speed and drive. Greg Logan placed 2nd and 3rd. You can search for central Florida and the results from last year will come up. We are looking forward to another good hunt and the USO!!

Chase

I really wish you guys would leave your trail sour dogs out of the forest!! Some of us use this time to train pups!! And I don't want any of my pups picking up bad habits from dang pen dogs!!! Thanks!!!!

Mike call the FWC and complain to them.We all had 5 public meetings to voice our opinions and a pile of hunters wouldn't take off to go to them. FWC executive directors number is 850 617 9578 ask for Nick Wiley or call Curtis Brown 850 251 7204.

I would call and complain to the fwc the only problem with that is then they might end up shutting down ocala to running at all and i dont want that so i guess all i can do is complain about it. i am a dog hunter and dont want to see any dog hunt banned just wish they wouldnt have there field trails there.

Mr. Story what u should be complaining about is all the freeloading rainbow people not another dog affiliated organization! Wow and u call youreself a dog hunter this is exactly what is wrong today u should be supporting all dog affiliated organizations as most of us do,thanks and happy hunting!

I do support all dog hunting that is why I'm not calling anybody to complain!! I'm just saying my piece about wishing they wouldn't have there field trail in Ocala during fix season as some of us use this time to train pups. And I don't want any of my pup near any trail sour pen dogs!!!!!!

This year there is 95 days of fox season. There is a total of 9 days of field trialing in the Ocala National Forest THIS year and only 3 of those days are on a weekend. Sorry we intefere with your training of dogs.... more than likely DEER dogs..... during FOX season. And who said we run pen dogs? Do you not know they closed those in florida? Or that some of us outside hunters wont run in a pen?

Amen!!! Tony....

Mr. Story your post has got to be the most ignorant thing Ive ever read in my life... How does a 3 day hunt affect your pup training?? SO Everyone in the forest is supposed to stay home because you are in the woods? Go Sunday after theyre done. Ive been to only one hunt in Ocala but it was a fine venue I wish yall had more that was after our Deer season cuz we all would come from NW florida!!! Good hunting!!!!

Radar.
    You sir are the ignorant one. You guys have just about ruined running dogs!!! With your trail sour over priced papered dogs that couldn't run a track true if there life depended on it!! It has gotten so hard to find a good real hound( not what you call a hound) and because of the fox hounds with the papers three miles long now everyone that has a hound of some kind wants big money for there hound!! There are so many culls now a days because if you guys breeding the good out of the hounds it isn't even funny!! All y'all care about is a hound that is super lighting fast!! Doesn't matter if he runs a track true or not long as he is fast and barking!!! So I think you need to stop and think who is the real ignorant one here. Sure isn't me. I don't want my true track running dogs anywhere near that crap!! Anything wrong with that. You guys have forgotten what a true hound is!!!!!