SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2 nice pups for sale!!

I got a pair of real nice real healthy male pups for sale.They will be 9 weeks old this friday and will be getting there second shot then as well. they are nice black blanket back ring neck red head pups. very healthy and playful. they are off off one of rooster boyd's studd dogs named Boyd's johnny boy and hill city sissy! johnny boy is a fast up front running hound off of PC Woodchopper and garners brown Leg. He has placed well in many sd hunts as well as most all his littermates and together they have done alot of winning in hard running hunts. this hound is littermate to a studd dog lewis garner and lilltle mike and johnny stephenson have been breeding to. AND NONE THOSE GUYS MENTIONED ever plan of running in the back! These pups mother is hill city sissy, she is off Ch. east coast Dylan, and CH. T"s Sissy joe. All I will say is that if you don't already know how much I placed this gyp and her mates off this cross there is no need for me to tell you about it. Sissy herself has hga in 5 different states alone pamplico(sc), creedmoore(nc),pooles(va),ravenswood(wv),manchester (ky) alone. She is and was a nice gyp!
    I am keeping the only 2 females and rooster boyd got a stud puppy and a local hunter bought one. The other pair are these. i am in the middle of hunting alot less, being around the house alot more, and also building a house.Thats why they for sale. they can be ready to pick up this weekend at the hollywood open hunt1 price is $300 for the pair, and i ain't splitting them up! I also cannot be driving to meet people very far, way way busy with this house, so if you want em you need to come get em. right now i am breeding the best total group of gyps i ever had at one time to breed. i don't and cannot handle all the pups but at this point in there life i cannot let them pass by without breeding em and selling some pups off. i hope somone gets these pups and has as much fun and luck with them as sissy and her mates have done for me.
    chris wright 434 665 9880

Re: 2 nice pups for sale!!

Re: 2 nice pups for sale!!