SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    BAREFOOT'S SHAMROCK GONE TO FOXHUNTING HEAVEN

LIVING TILL ALMOST 9YRS OLD SHAMROCK DIED IN HIS SLEEP SUNDAY MORNING. NOT ONLY WAS HE AN OUTSTANDING PLEASURE HOUND BUT HE HELD A PRETTY GOOD FIELD TRIAL RECORD. I RAN HIM IN 5 USO'S, PLACING HIM 2ND,4TH AND 1ST. 5 NC STATE HUNTS WHERE HE PLACED 3RD 4TH AND 8TH. PLACED HIM 5TH IN THE NATIONAL'S WHEN HE WAS 5YRS OLD. SHAMROCK WAS BORN 100% DEER PROOF AND WAS THE TOUGHEST DOG I EVER PUT IN MY TRUCK. I FEEL SORRY THIS MORNING FOR THOSE GREY FOX IN HEAVEN CAUSE I KNOW WHEN THE LORD DROPPED THE TAILGATE OL SHAM WENT TO WORK!

Re: BAREFOOT'S SHAMROCK GONE TO FOXHUNTING HEAVEN

Sorry for your loss

Yes he will be missed rp. I had the pleasure to hunt him and own some of the nicest hounds around off of him. Sham was one of a kind!!

I am sorry to hear about Shamrock.

Sorry for your loss R.P take care!

Shamrock was one of the few hounds that I have ever met who had "swagger." He had such a personality. I'll never forget him rolling his eyes in 2009 when Daddy was bleaching him out getting ready for the USO, one more time. Sham knew something won't right, but he just went along with it. Daddy had had a mild stroke the day before and whited that poor dog out instead of blacking him out. When RP called and asked what we were doing, I swear that dog breathed a sigh of relief.....I hope the pups off him have some of that attitude. Of the three USO champs at Barefoot & Son, Sham was my favorite.

Sorry RP.. Guess the tree dog deal I made with you is out the door now... I bet Shamrocks heart knew you were going to bring him down here and put him on a kitty.....Just couldn't take it.....bout like my heart when I see a track!!! I guess ole Sambo and Lawrence can drag him around up there??

R.P. sorry for the loss of Shamrock! We really enjoyed the opportunity of having Shamrock at our house for awhile. He was a sure pleasure to have there. I miss seeing him bounce around the pen at feeding time. Shamrock sure has a bunch of good pups and dogs around. We have Shem-Sham and Flem-Flam and we sure are very proud to be the owners of such fine hounds off such a GREAT CHAMPION! I must say that we have more hounds off him but SHEM-SHAM is the heart of our kennel. Heaven sure has a wonderful hound now, and foxhunting will be better with him there.

Two of the best dogs we have are from Shamrock and you can not put a price on them. Sorry for your lost but the legend lives on.