SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: people better quit

Preston you and Dale are 100% right

Guys,Ya'll are all Correct! People get it in thier heads that "Hunting" is a Right that we are born with when IN FACT it is a PRIVELEDGE that we ALL have to work to Preserve and Keep!! It IS NOT Preserved by Our Countries Constitution,the Preamble to our Constitution NOR the 2nd Admendment. I am not perfect by any means(as my Wife is fond of reminding me of)and will honestly say when it comes to "Deer Hunting" I am in it for freezer meat but this guy needs Busted! If he is to blind to see a game camera or have a sense that something isn't right,he needs to give it up,stay square or just quit bucking the odds!! Just saying.

it not that hes blind some people dont care want they do and if the truth is knew they probly owe dogs 3 month out the year we need to take it in our hand to get rid of this type of problem we see something like this call the man ourself before we all lose