SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    people better quit

a man at the store today said he had a video game cam at the gate of a stilhunting club and video a truck backing up to the gate dumping dogs out so i asked to see the video and he showed it to me so if yall are on here you are giving them what they need to put more fuel on the fire this is some of the reason were in this mess to start with so start thinking

Re: people better quit

I hope he got their license tag numbers on video and that he gives the video to the local game warden. These "hunters" are exactly the types of renegades that led to this year's new written permission requirements. They are not "friends" to those of us who care about preserving our sport. To the contrary, they are enemies to our sport, and we should all do everything we can to have them prosecuted. If they are hunting club members their memberships should be revoked.

I know there are those among us who will think I'm full of crap for saying this, but I have seen it happen on other issues that have come before the Legislature: All it takes is for the right person (i.e., the "right" landowner, still hunter, local gov't official, etc) to show a video like this to the "right" House or Senate member, and NOTHING - not even hundreds of deer hunters converging on Raleigh - will stop the bill that House or Senate member introduces to eliminate dog hunting in this state.

If we protect them, we're just hurting ourselves!

You are correct. Folks like that are our worst enemy. Hopefully the landowner will be able to identify them by a tag. If it is happening in your club, make a stand, do the right thing, kick em out, do what ever you need to do or they will be contributing to you losing your hunting rights.

Preston you and Dale are 100% right

Guys,Ya'll are all Correct! People get it in thier heads that "Hunting" is a Right that we are born with when IN FACT it is a PRIVELEDGE that we ALL have to work to Preserve and Keep!! It IS NOT Preserved by Our Countries Constitution,the Preamble to our Constitution NOR the 2nd Admendment. I am not perfect by any means(as my Wife is fond of reminding me of)and will honestly say when it comes to "Deer Hunting" I am in it for freezer meat but this guy needs Busted! If he is to blind to see a game camera or have a sense that something isn't right,he needs to give it up,stay square or just quit bucking the odds!! Just saying.

it not that hes blind some people dont care want they do and if the truth is knew they probly owe dogs 3 month out the year we need to take it in our hand to get rid of this type of problem we see something like this call the man ourself before we all lose