SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2011 Brunswick 3 day

CONGRATS TO MISSY ON YOUR NEW CHAMP. ALSO WEBSTER ON YOUR DERBYWIN. ANS TO ALL ELSE THAT PLACED OR CAT.

Re: 2011 Brunswick 3 day

Diane is exactly right...It is great to have the Brunswick Hunt back in Virginia! And as it turned out...one of the better hunts held this year. The slate of judges that were there really put their "EYES" on each & every hound, and did an awsome job! Congrats to the MOH,judges, and Dave & Debbie Wride for their efforts! Lookin forward to next year!

Congrats to Missy Windsor on her new "CH", and to Webster Rogers on his Derby win.....I believe that is his first, so special Congrats...the first is always the one you'll remember. And to Morris & Diane on "Circle D's" new Bench Ch. as well! Ol "Boo" is tough on the bench!!

A special congrats to my crazy Canadian friend Bruce Onion. He & Ronnie Beaupre hauled those hounds down here and placed one in the Derby & two in All-Age!! Bruce carries on a bunch of "junk", will keep you laughing, but has some great hounds! And it is always fun when they come south across the border!!

Got my butt spanked, but this was an outstanding "HGA" hunt. And I think 98% of the hunters went away happy!! Thanks to Joe Lewis for having the hunt at his facility!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)