SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: master fox board

YES, me too Randy. Something is wrong with the Masterfox board.

True Grit,
    Jonathan Blakeley

yes i have figured this out.it says the forum has exceeded the maxium number of post allowed.and they need to update the forum.im sure freds phone is ringing off by the way.this is worse than a drug habit withdrawl lol.not having the message board.lol.thanks randy king

Possibly "THE NATION" has hacked into the Master board. Sometimes they do not like what Eric points out to them---Just a thought!

Eric Emerson's last post caused the whole system to "BLOW"!!!

Seriously...something to do with quantity of posts and probably older posts not dropping off the board, therefore leaving no room for any new posts.

I emailed Fred about it this morning, & I'm sure he's getting with Bravenet about correcting the problem.

Hey, we don't realize how much we miss these boards til we can't get on em...even when the comments make us mad!
    But there's a lot of laughs & fun had too, as well as great exchange of information & help!!

Hope y'all continue to enjoy SpeedDogs!!

Eric....don't get the NATION too stirred up!!

And Ted...say it isn't so that Joel has done drunk the potion & has the shaggy critters around his house!! No...No...not so!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Yes Allan it is true--Some how that old man from Georgia slipped some potion to Joel---He travelled directly to Missouri and came home with 5 shaggies. That potion is lethal!!

Apparently, the reason for the disconnect at Masterfox was 'thick smoke blocking the signal'. That came from the Nation collectively thinking real hard for an answer.
    Transmission cleared for now, but be prepared for further interruptions. Unlike their hounds, those guys are persistent.
    Have Joel on a recovery program. He knows the way back now. The rest is up to him.

Randy I am having the same trouble since noon yesterday! My computer said that they were updated program yesterday, but since no post. If you try to start a new post it says Forum is full.