SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: need input

I would contact chris thacker or robbie robbins with rvt kennels. They own Purvis' Airazona. I ran with this hound on the inside and out enough to know he is a true hound. Due to a severe coyote bite in the ankle his field trial days were cut short at a young age.He is a 26.5 or 27 inch black and tan bb with white points. He has a ton of speed, endless bottom, plenty of hunt, and as gritty as they come. When he was being trialed, you could carry him to pooles and place him, then to tar river the next week and place. Even though he was never put in a three day, that's what he was bread to do. He just never got his shot at it being hurt at a early age. He needs no help jumping and running his on game (deer, fox ,yote).He has a big balling mouth that you can pick out of a pack. They got 3 real nice gyps in line to breed to when they come in. Airazona is outta Purvis' Mr. Cash X Purvis'Reba which is Senator Sam top and bottom. you can contact Chris Thacker 252-326-1203 or Robbie Robbins 252-678-2940. they cand send pictures upon request.

Johnny 5 need input!

STEVEN THACKER!! YOU GOT A PRETTY TOUGH DOG YOURSELF OFF OF YEE HAW REX WHICH IS A BILLY'S DRAGONFLY DOG OUT OF A GYP BY THE NAME OF YEE HAW SMUT WHICH WAS OUT OF PARKER'S STORMY. T ROY IS A BOLD DOG WITH AS MUCH GRIT AS THEY COME AND AS STEPPY AS YOU EVER NEED. PRETTY BOY TOO WITH GOOD FEET.

FRAN

DARIN- THE ONLY REASON I POSTED IS BECAUSE I OWN BAILEY'S PEGGY AND BAILEY'S LORI. I HAVE BEEN REVIEWING THE HISTORY OF HOUSTON AND WHAT CROSSES. MAYBE IT WOULD BE BEST TO GO TO THE ROCK AND FIND OUT WHAT DAVID BAILEY THINKS!! EMAIL OR CALL HIM. I AM SURE HE WOULD GIVE YOU SOME GOOD INFO