SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Outlaw Kennels "Stump"

p.s. did anybody stop and pick up those redbreasts? sure would like a mess of fried fish :)

Check with Fred. When he and Donovan came through there they had their lips poked out and some of those fish might have got caught in their lips.

Don't let him talk no trash, Stump. Only one he can outrun right now is me, and you know thats bad.

gary he did tell me that he was going sat. to take care of some trash talkers was that you he was talking about.

Keith Stump and Fred were planning on cooking a hog with the calcutta money they were gonna win this week. Looks like we're gonna have to go buy a few pounds of barbecue!

STUMP PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO ANYMORE HUNTS SOON- MARK,PEANUT AND ALL THEM ARE USING ALL MY MINUTES TALKING TRASH ABOUT MY BUDDY.TONY SAID FROG SAID THE ##** WITH FIELD TRIALING AND FRED WAS ASKING IF ANYONE HAD ANY BEAGLES.MARK SAID HE STILL HAD YOU A ROBIN PUP IF YOU WERE READY TO WIN NO MERCY NEXT HUNT

He ain't comin for me then. I can't talk no trash after the last beat down he gave me.