SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: cow tags

WWW.jefferslivestock.com. You need to get Admire ll from High Speed Hounds for Fleas.

Tractor Supply usually has Purple Python

I use the purple pythons right now. I set my cow tags out in the sun for a day or two before i put them on the dogs so it dries up some of that medicine that is on it. I have never had a problem with them on a dog after doing that. But if you take them straight out the package and put them on the dogs thats when they are the strongest so you take a chance of making the dog sick. Good luck and happy hunting!!!!!

I wrap the whole tag around each ones collar. Set it up where it slides on to collar....never had any problem at all..every1 tht hunts here in my area does samething never heard of any problems. Use purple pythons n yes they do fleas also...

MY VET HAS TOLD ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN THESE COW TAGS NO MATER WHICH ONES YOU USE CAN AND WILL SOONER OR LATER CAUSE LIVER AND POSSIABLE KIDNEY SHUT DOWN..I REFUSED TO BELIVE IT AND I HAD 2 DIE ..NOT THE FIRST YR BUT THE SECOND BOTH KIDNEY SHUT DOWN BOTH UNDER 3...VET J.G.SCHMUNK 1-336-731-6978 ALOT OF YOU KNOW HIM FOR HIS SURGERYS CALL HIM HE WILL INFORM YOU..

Don't waste ur money on y-tex orange tags like I just did they don't work on flies or ticks get the purple python tags