SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Three Club at Tower Hill results

Congrats to CH, No Threat, Rock Castle, and Meade Garrett. Strong showing Mule & Kyle.

congrats to mr zimmerman and everyone else who placed also thanks to the great judgin from the 3 clubs and to mr allen for the great runnin in the pen

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the judges the guys that judge for us put out alot of effort and scores usually reflect that. Game is pretty seasoned to the roads now and most of the scores were in the woods which are pretty thick right now. Our next hunt will be at Hollywood on Sept 30. I'm giving first shot at numbers to the guys who attended this hunt and then I'll open up book later on to the public probably mid-July or so. Once again thanks to the guys that supported us on a busy holiday weekend it was greatly appreciated.Those that were there and want numbers for Hollywood give me a shout towards end of the week.