SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: buckshot and brain hoss

If they see the pups they would have to run between them and the cooler and it still might be a lie what they tell you. LOL

JJ, see how much smarter you are since you started fox hunting,

Chris, fixing to start mine, but got to fill cooler first, I believe Brian Haus got the other two, not Brain Hoss, that one hunts with me,

Chris, I believe Donnie and April/ Checker Flag Kennels got one off of Lil Ice, They are fixxing to carry him to the training in the next couple of weeks.
    He a big pretty white male, with one grey spot on one side and two lil grey spots on the other, long legs,he looks like he is going to be a jam up pup.

Ha Ha I thought he was talking about you and Hoss. When he said brain I thought it was Hoss because you know how smart he thinks he is. LOL

Chris,
    The gyp I got is absolutely beautiful. She was the solid white one. Very athletic. Will start her this next week and keep you informed. Named her Ashley.Thought that was fitting.The other two my buddy got I don't know about but will find out and keep you informed.
    Buckshot,
    Giveup on them boys. It's a losing battle man.Between Hoss and Cotton that should have been enough now you have adopted JJ. You gonna go to drinking if you keep on!!!!!! HaHa

I knew someone had to be drinking....

Haas and Brain mixed together.....

WHooooo Boy.

Brian, JJ got his hands full with a Mr Jesse Roller, he might need to visit the cooler sometime just to keep up with the Hoss!

Hank this crowd will make you thirsty Chris definitely had a blow out when he mentioned the Brain Hoss

sorry bout that spelling on that last name hope i dint offend any one hope yall have good luck with yalls i just hope that i will like mine enough 2 start running again havnt been to a pen in a good while ready to go back to see all my friends good luck and hopefully see yall soon

Don’t worry Chris, everybody knows that I am the only one with brains in that group.

Re: Hank

Just get my beagles ready!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think you could use the word brain and Hoss in the same sentance. HA HA just messing with ya Hoss

Re: JJ

You still getting the Hi Standard

Re: JJ

yes

sprinkled some 10-10-10 on em last week....