SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Farm Bureau-hear me out

also if u dont get a response from larry go to ncfbins.com and click on contact us and voice your complaint it wil ask for a policy # so if u have already switched just use your old # no telling if anyone else from farm bureau is aware of the e-mails that larry is getting

GUYS I HAVE HEARD FROM SEVERAL AND I HAVE HEARD IT FROM LARRY WOOTEN HIMSELF SAY THAT IF THEY LOST EVERY CUSTOMER THEY ARE STILL STICKING TO THERE POLICY THEY HAVE SINCE 1991. TOLD MY SEN. MEREDITH THAT FARM BUREAU WAS PUSHING THIS BILL 374 BECAUSE MAJOR OF 602 PEOPLE AT THERE DEC. MEETING VOTED FOR THIS. SENATOR TOLD ME SINCE WHEN DID 602 PEOPLE SPEAK FOR 9 MILLION IN NC. AMEN!

ALSO BOYS THE EMAIL THAT I GOT THE NCSPORTING DOG ASSOC. NEGOTIATED WITH THE WRC AND FARM BUREAU TO CHANGE SOME OF THIS BILL. BUT I SAY THE BILL NEEDS TO GO AWAY ALL TOGETHER IF POSSIBLE. DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS CONTACTED THE NCSPDOG ASSOC. ON THIS OR NOT I HAVE EMAILED THEM IN THE PAST ON OTHER ISSUES WITH NO RESPONSE. LIKE I SAID IT NEEDS TO GO AWAY ALL TOGETHER. CONTACT EVERY POLITICAL FIGURE YOU KNOW NOW. THIS THING IS GOING THRU VERY QUICK.

I have emailed Larry a total of 5 times, all 5 very polite and to the point. I have not recieved ONE single reply from him. Has anyone else got a return email from him???

sent 2 havnt heard anything

sent 5 havnt heard anything

nope nothing

Nothing for me either

He may not be responding to our emails and calls, I bet he is getting an earful from the agents and districts as the policies continue to drop. He may not need the money but the people inside Farm Bureau that do care about the bottom line can remove him if he becomes to big of a liability to the company.

EMAILS DONT REALLY COUNT FOR MUCH IN THE REAL WORLD.
    IF A MANS GONNA LIE ABOUT SOMETHING , I WANNA HEAR IT FROM HIS MOUTH TO MY FACE. CAUSE I WONT EVER FORGET IT. AND WOULDNT EVER LET HIM FORGET IT. ESPECIALLY IF HES SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR ME.
    THAT GOES FOR THIS GUY AND THE REPERSENTATIVES AND SENATORS INVOLVED. UNLESS THIS GUY IS THE TOP BOSS THEN HES GOT A BOSS TO ANSWER TO AND THAT GUY PROBABLY DONT WANT HIS NAME OR NUMBER OUT THERE AND HAVE TO HEAR ANY STINK.

Email your Farm Bureau agent and tell him how much dollars in premiums he will lose if this bill because law and ask him to forward the email to Larry Wooten. I mailed mine and responed that he didn't want to lose my business and he forward my email to Larry Wooten with some comments. Mr. Wooten needs to hear about the business $$$$$$$$$$ he will being losing. I have two teenage drivers so he will lose alot of $$$'s.

Here is my bit on this mess. I read the letter Larry sent to his agents unless there is more to this bill than what he stated in that letter, we already have a rule or regulation or law for all the problems he stated. It is against the law to trespass on posted land. It is against the NWRC hunting rules and regulations to discharge a firearm onto or hunt on land that you don't have permission to do so on. If these landowner don't want someone on their land they can post it or register it with the wildlife comision. Saying that, my question is given the current condition of our country, WHY ARE OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS WASTING TIME ON THIS STUPIDITY INSTEAD OF DEVOTING THEIR EFFORTS TOWARDS SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP EVERYBODY?

AMEN JOEY!!!!! AMEN OUR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART AND OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS WASTING OUR TAX MONEY AGAIN!!!!!

BOTTOM LINE TELL FARM BUREAU NO NO NO IF YOU CAN CONTACT YOUR AGENT GOOD, IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR INS. GOOD, IF YOU NEED TO STICK WITH THEM AND VOTE NO TO MR WOOTON GREAT . JUST DONT LET IT SIT STILL FOR ANOTHER YEAR . HOPEING NC WELL. ROBBIE DAVIS WHISKEY CREEK

If I dont hear anything by next week, I'm switching companies myself. I have put in two emails earlier this week, and getting ready to send another. This one might not be to polite.

SEEMS LIKE NCFB GAVE SOME LOYAL CUSTOMERS A SLAP IN THE FACE. I WOULDNT LET THEM INSURE MY SONS BIGGWHEEL MUCH LESS A HOUSE OR A DAG ON TRUCK! JUST MY OPINION.