SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Farm Bureau ?

Who did you switch to? I have Car & Homeowners with FB and will b switching soon! We probably need another thread to discuss insurance options.

I called around and got several quotes. An independent agent at Kornegay Ins. in Pink Hill, Clint Britt, shopped a few companies and got me identical coverage through Liberty Mutual/Peerless Insurance Group. Clint's family hunts and helps judge the Deer Field Trials in Albertson every year. His agency number is 252-568-3911.

Thanks, I'll be following up on that. Maybe if enough of us drop their coverage Mr. Wooten will have to start answering some questions.

I will never use Farm Bureau again, regardless! I will not pay $3500 a year to a company where the money is used for lobbyist that fight against hunting and landowner rights and will not answer questions or try to budge on a compromise. Larry Wooten-You're Fired!!!