SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Jim Hackett - Need Your Help ASAP!

Jim,

I am trying to fight off an amendment to a bill that would remove a new "right to retrieve" provision from a pending bill in NC. I know VA has such a provision and I know you all recently went through an extensive "review" of the provision. Could you possibly arm me with a few relevant points about your retrieval provision (i.e., is it limited in any way) and some key info about the recent study (when it was conducted; how much $ was allocated for the study; didn't VA Tech lead the study?; was the ultimate conclusion to leave the legislation as is?).

Of course, I need this info ASAP! Sorry!!! Thanks in advance for any info you can provide "on the fly".

Preston

Re: Jim Hackett - Need Your Help ASAP!

804-731-5101 is Jims Phone number found it off a older post may help you get intouch with him quicker.

Thanks!

Call me 804-731-5101

Jim,
    I got the info I needed....this time! I'll put your number in my cell phone so I'll have it if a need arises in the future.
    Thanks!
    Preston