SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Kicking the Sporting Dog Assoc. is Wrong

mrs henri helped me table any county changes in martin county..and wait for resolusions from the state...we were fighting 374 in this county before the state heard about it....tell me how the people pushing it got thier info..it was either the wrc or farm bureau...either way it discusts me...this is politics at its best...but some need to realize that the democrats were easy to talk to and suported us...and a lot of republicans today have an ajenda to change everything in place ..and are hard to get a word in unless you have deep pockets ....everyone here needs a reality check and ask your represenatives and senators if they support the people and votes that support them ..or do they need a finantial statement before they listen to you....i'm sick of it !....and the wrc needs to go to elected officials instead of all opointed positions...i think this is a major drive by the wrc while its anti dog....we have no support on thier board......if i'm wrong someone please prove it !

Re: Kicking the Sporting Dog Assoc. is Wrong

Florida's version of the WRC is appointed, if I'm not mistaken.

Everyone has seen how that worked out.