SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    House Bill 762

House Bill 762 will be heard in the House Ag. Committee tomorrow @ 1:00 pm in room 643 LOB for all that is interested in going. You should be able to take one day and go up there then everyone can see what I have seen for the last 3 weeks. You may see to beleive. Members of the house ag. said they were going to give the hunters a chance to speak so they can hear both sides, now is your chance. Some of us that have already missed alot of work fighting for Hunters Rights needs a relief. Some have criticized our efforts and think we aren't reasonable enough now help yourself. Show me what YOU got!!

Re: House Bill 762

Rod, thanks for all you do and have done along with others in this matter. I can't take off work and go, but I have been on the phone with people today and letting them know what is going on. I say 99% of hunters and landowners have no idea. No one I have spoken to has been aware and I haven't found any that agree with the new legislation and the fact that it takes a landowners right away as well. We all need to spread the word. Very few people know anything about this outside of Speeddogs.

I'm owed no thanks, Hunting is my passion, that is wwhy I do it!! I called, emailed and visited all the people I can to inform them, what is going on and daily I get calls that wants to know what is going on. That is why lobbyst are paid and associations are joined so the information can reach everyone. Everyone should choose an association that will try to stay on top of Legislature that will effect them. I hate to see everyone's right to hunt or a landowners right to post or not to post their land, but it is happening rite infront of us!! I also believe in Land owners rights to protect their land because there are people out there that causes problems but it is only 15% hunters and 85% people that doesn't even hunt, we need to help land owners enforce the problems.

What house members are on the ag. committee?

I have posted this bill on all UKC forums and got an email from NC Sporting Dogs