SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Robin Hogge

Heard that you had won a big battle with prostate cancer and thank god that you are on your way to a full recovery. Heard that your had two heavy mouth hounds that pours the mouth out. I know that you don't like males so what are they and how old. Thanks your bubby sam.

Re: Robin Hogge

Thanks sam, yes i was bless, the doctor said that he got it all and recovering at this time. Yes I do have two males, they are out of Kennedy's John Boy and East Coast Mandy. Whelped 09-02-2009. They are pretty good running hounds with beautiful heavy chopped mouths. They are track runnning hound that will be running when the sun comes up the next morning. They will probably make good three day hounds. They don't cut and swing around enought for me ha ha. Got numbers for dismal swamp hope to see you there. robin

Sam,I will trade you for those two swinging, road running females of yours that you said will miss up a fox chase.Ha Ha. Let me know

Robin, glad to hear you are doing OK-

John Foster