SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Child does more damage than storm.

Who's campers were they? I ask because I have a camper up there and intend on staying in it next weekend for the one day. Who's child was it? Did this parent take responsiblity for the actions of thier child?

Ricky, to add to what Kevin said.....

Can a post be made as which campers it was? If it was mine or someone elses then we need to know before too much longer so we come up there and possibly file an insurance claim!!! I hope that child had some serious consequences.

Jason

Kevin and Jason it was two of the campers that are sitting next to the road where you come in to the gate.

Sounds like some kids need to spend some quality time behind a good ol' wood shed with their dad-

John Foster

Sounds like maybe somebody needs to spend time with the parents back there to.

Hate to say it, but camper owners should pursue legal action against the parents, & maybe they will learn a valuable lesson!!
    And yep, the parents need to go behind the woodshed too!! a darn shame they'd let a kid do something like that!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Thanks Ryan.

I haven't been up there in a while. Congrats to you on placing.

Jason

That is a shame.Hope you all find out who done it and the parents will step up and wear those backsides out. A LITTLE DISCIPLINE GOES A LONG WAYS AND YOU SURE REMEMBER NOT TO MESS UP AND NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

That is sad, just think that is the same kid that WE will support in the prison system in a few years. Am I being too harsh, nope just stating a fact. I more upset the "no one saw a thing", not that my kids are perfict but I would hope that if they did something stupid or dangerous someone would say something to them or me. Remember it takes a village to raise a child and as adults we are the village. As for the "my child would never do that" that is a new trend with lazy parents just like having grandparents raise thier kids. Sorry to vent but I see this all the time and I will and have said something to the kids and parents.

btt!!!

If it was such a big deal why wasn't there anything said at the hunt? Why did you have to wait till everyone was gone and start complaining about everything and bashing the kids and parents of everyone that was there. If you would have asked around I am sure someone could of answered all of your questions. Parents should watch their children but you never know what a child or grown up may do if you are not watching them 100% of the time. I was at the hunt and enjoyed every minute. Hope to see ya there next year. Thanks and Happy Hunting.

If you don't know who did it and seems unless you are a fire marshall, then how do you know what really happened and how would anyone know a kid did what you think they did?? Now i wasn't there and don't care what happened, but either you know more then you put on this message board about who/what happened, or you making a guess that you know who or what did it! Now either really doesn't matter to me, I hate to hear your property got burned up or someone else's at your pen did or both. But this first post on this subject seems more pointed towards a direct message to somone on here then you asking for an answer. Sounds like you think now you know who did it.
    as i said before it really doesn't matter to me and really none my business but posting it on this message board is asking the readers what they think also.
    hill city

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I WAS AT THE HUNT AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.I WAS THE PERSON THAT FOUND THE TRAILER ON FIRE AND MOVED MR RICHARDS BACKHOE OUT OF THE WAY.I DIDNT SEE ANYONE AROUND IT WHEN I FOUND IT ,BUT THE BACK DOOR WAS OPEN AND THERE WAS A FIRE EXTINGUSHER LAYING ON THE GROUND NEARBY. I TALKED TO THE FIRE MARSHAL AND TOLD HER WHAT I SAW AND GAVE HER MY NUMBER TO CALL IF SHE NEEDED TO .MR RICHARD TOLD ROBIN AND MYSELF THAT HE KNEW WHO SET IT ON FIRE .I ALSO HEARD FROM OTHER SOURCES A PERSON OF INTEREST IN IT BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AND IAM NOT GOING TO IMPLICATE ANYONES CHILD ON HEARSAY WITH THAT BEING SAID I HATE THAT MR RICHARD LOST HIS CAMPERS AND WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP.GOOD LUCK--DAVID BAILEY

THE ONLY INTREST I HAVE IN THIS IS TALKING DOWN A CHILD AND A PARENT..I HAVE RAISED 2 OF MY OWN AND 3 OF SOMEONE ELSES...I KNOW IM A GOOD PARENT AND I NEVER MINDED PUT A FOOT WHERE IT BELONGED..THEY ALL GREW UP TO BE VERY SUCESSFUL STRAIGHT CAREING KIDS BUT 1...THE ONE THAT TOOK A LEFT TURN WAS RAISED BETTER AND KNEW BETTER BUT MADE THAT CHOICE AT THE AGE OF 23...UP TO THEN NEVER A PROBLEM ON THE OTHER HAND MY PERFECT KIDS NOW WERENT SO PERFECT..THEY DID SEVERAL DUMB THINGS...LEARNED AND MOVE ON SO THE ONES OF OF YOU TRYING TO FORM A OPION OF THIS DEVIL CHILD ,EITHER HAS NEVER RAISED A KID OR THEY GOT OVER ON YOU BIG TIME....ITS A JOB AND UNLESS YOU FOOTING THE BILL OR THE 24HR WATCH OVER THE KIDS LET THE PARENT AND PERSON WHO WAS VILOTATED HASH IT OUTINSTEAD OF.MAKING A PARENT LOOK LIKE CRAP AND A CHILD LOOK LIKE BIN LADEN..STAY OUT OF IT AND LET THEM SETTLE IT I DOUBT A KID READS SPEEDDOGS AND THE PARENT IS HAVING ENOUGH ON THEM FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED..MY DAUGHTER WHO MOST OF YOU KNOW BURNT UP 3 ACRES BEHIND MY HOUSE PLAYING WITH MATCHES I TOOK CARE OF IT AND SHE IS KNOW A STUDENT AT NORTH GA AND HONOR STUDENT AND ON THE CHEERLEADER SQUAD ..**** HAPPENS LET THE DAD MOM AND CHILD WORK IT OUT MAKEING THE PARENT A PUBLIC SPECTICALE CANT HELP HOW MUCH ARE THE CAMPERS IS IT WORTH ALL THIS...DOESNT NEED TO TAKE AWAY FROM THE EFFORT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PUT THE BIGGEST HUNT ON IN A WHILE TO SHAME AND I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU WILL SUPPORT MY KIDS IN JAIL YOU MIGHT BE WORKING FOR THEM.......
    DONE DCM

WHAT DONT COME OUT IN THE RINSE, WILL COME OUT IN THE WASH! SOMEBODY KNOWS. I AGREE WITH MR MARLOWE. KIDS ARE KIDS. COMING UP HERE ON THE BOARD IS A LITTLE MUCH. THE PARENTS WHO WERE AT THE HUNT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING AND SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE DAMAGE.

To start with I did'nt post that letter to bash all parents and children. My concerns were for my daddy and him having to deal with unnecessary aggravation and yes in my opinion it was a big deal. But all parties concerned have talked and everything has been worked out to everyones satisfaction. Richard Evans Jr.

You cant please everyone Richard. I wasnt at your hunt but I did not take any offense and dont think you were out of the way.

RICHERED MY POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU SAID IM WITH YOU 100PERCENT OTHER POST WERE WHO I WAS REFERING TO I WOULD BE VERY UPSET WITH WHAT HAPPEN ....I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT MORE CLEAR WHAT MY OPION WAS..