SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Oops! I forgot some more.

Thanks to Mike Carr with the Hyland Company for donating dog feed and sponsoring this year's hunt. Also to Bill McGee with Purina for donating dog feed as well. We had enough dog food where we could provide it to the hunters all three days to feed their hounds and to award a bag to all ten HGA placings in the derby and all-age! This was a tremendous contribution and us as hunters do not need to forgot about the companies that help us out especially when the economy is down. Their generousity to greatly appreciated.

And last but certainly not least, to the Pooles for the use of their fine facility. The pen had awesome running and full of game so it made for an excellent field trial!! And of course I will not forget Ms. Nancy who feeds us all with her delicious cooking. I always look forward to a trip to Pooles to get some of her delicious banana pudding and to see her smiling face!!

It was so good to see everyone and I did enjoy the fellowship with some truly great folks!! Until next year!!!