SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NC FARM BUREAU SUPPORTS SB 374

No offense to the people that sale Farm Bureau because I have friends that sale it, but they need to stick to the insurance business and leave the law making to other people. When they get to where they can handle setteling their insurance claims with their customers without giving them the ole dry corn cob effect then maybe they can add to their daily services. Just my two cents worth!

for anyone that wants a list of contacts email me and i'll forward the info.thanks

alvinbarrow@yahoo.com

Alvin, I heard last week that the WRC's budget was being cut 20 million this year from one of their officers. Maybe, we should ask exactly how they are going to enforce these new laws on that low of a budget, when they couldn't enforce the ones that have been in effect since 1989.

bubba casper.....very good point with all this "new laws" and such! Not just in NC but everywhere GOVERNMENT is BROKE !! FINANCIALLY and ETHICALLY.....pass some term limits and get some of these pocket padding politicians out of office!

That is what I have been saying for the last couple years fighting these trapping laws, how are they going to enforce new ones when they cant even enforce the one on the books. I had one GW tell me they were limited on the number of miles they can drive each month and the only way he can catch people trapping wrong was for someone to find them and then call him, then they cant do anything cause they didnt see em, go figure that one!

Re: outside hunters alert !

The last week or two the Pen Association with all other Association where asking to help on Bill #755. Does the outside hunters have the same support and help on Bill #374. Or is this bill to support some or to all hunters.

Re: outside hunters alert !

THAT IS A VERY VERY GOOD QUESTION!!!! I PLAN ON GOING TO RALEIGH ON TUESDAY. CAN WE DEPEND ON ANYONE ELSE TO HELP PROTECT THEIR HUNTING RIGHTS OR WE GOING TO DEPEND ON JUST A FEW PEOPLE TO PULL THE LOAD. PUBLIC HEARING AT 11:00 IN RALEIGH. WHO'S COMING?
    WHO'S NOT COMING?

I'll be your huckleberry!!!

See you there Will!

Hey Will

It will be a good time to stop by and visit some friends while we are there!!

Re: Hey Will

What happened??? Any info???