SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RIVER RUN dog FOOD, GREAT

Thats how it was when i tried it.But at one time I could not find anyone who had something good to say bout it so with what i have read I figure they mave have changed it.We had bought it in bulk and ended up feeding to the fox.Pride is really easy for me to get but it sucks now.One batch will be ok and dry and next will be very oily.Probably just gonna go back to black gold.Loved it and it stay consistant.My group wanted to switch cause of not having to drive far to get pride.Guess i will be calling cliff and getting some quality feed once again.Thanks for all the info and help guys.John

Lets see if I can remember the different types of feed I've fed...two different kinds of plantation, three different kinds of pride, hi-standard, sportsman choice, black gold, and probably a few more that I can't remember over the last 15-20 years and right now I think the 24/20 is holding up as good if not better than any food I've ever fed. The thing I like the most is every bag is consistent; other types in the past would be dark and greasy one bag and the next beg would be light and dry. Would definitely recommend the river run!!!

Plantation 24-20 with omegas in the Red Bag Love it!!!

Just started feeding Hi-Standard in January and I love it. I know feed has been going up and I have noticed changes in other brands before i switched to the Hi-Standard 26-18. HS is always the same bag after bag, would rather pay for quality than shop around for the cheapest thing on the market. i will give my dogs away before i feed them crap.

I agree I'd rather pay a few more dollars and feed a good feed...I feed the orange bag of high standard 24-20 and really liked it! Best feeds I have feed are between the High Standard 24-20 and the red bag of plantation with omegas 24-20. I tired a lot of feeds. All others were inconsteint or just were nearly as good. Plantation is convient for me and the owner has done a lot to give back to helping protect hound hunting