Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Batistuta and the Iguazu Falls

Materia 25-02 published online by the site missione
Batistuta on the visit of the Iguazu Falls
Irina and was hit with one child, Lucas.
I do not post photos on the site
But the address is
www.misioneonline.net there has pictures of him walking with Irina and the bridge of cataracts, it would be very valuable post them below the text

Gabriel Batistuta says visited the falls and we must vote again to be the best marvel
The former football star, visited the falls with his wife and one of the children, noted the warmth of the people, services in the park and of course the natural waterfalls.

So far this year 214,560 people visited the Iguazu Falls, but undoubtedly not gone unnoticed was the former national team striker, Gabriel Batistuta, who with his wife and a marriage of the children decided to visit the Falls, it goes above Throat of the Diablo and walks by the river Iguaçu nautical background.

His stay was extended for more than eight hours (which is the walk that leads all the circuits inside the national park and its waterfalls), and at all times "BATIGOL" was predisposed to attend to tourists who recognize their passage, and he asked an older star of an autograph or photograph, which has always shown goodwill.

Andalusia consultation on this new trip to Iguazú Batistuta said: "when one wants to use the well treated, that is me, treat me well, I like the place and consider it a place that foreigners have to visit them or when it comes to to Argentina. "

Moreover, he added that it could not come with the whole family, because "our son is working more in our great enterprise we have in Santa Fe, the two had traveled little, they were very tired, so I came with my wife and one of my children, but it is something I always travel with the family, spent little time with them while I dedicated myself to professional football and now I'm free to go everywhere together, which is the most beautiful. "

Andalusia consult on the views expressed by visiting the falls replied that "the first is wonderful that this place is something unique in the world and second to take the hospitality of the people treat me the truth, I felt comfortable, we made pictures, some autographs, but not much, makes me feel good I go back to where I am right, is like any normal person. "

On the vote of the Iguazu Falls as one of the seven wonders of the world, if his vote to support this nomination, said Gabriel Batistuta, who voted "for some time, but it was a choice, and it seems that now there is a second phase and then to vote again, then go to vote again because it always felt to Iguazu Falls one of the most beautiful places in the world, "ended with this sentence, the former star of the football world Gabriel Omar Batistuta, the balconies of the Garganta del Diablo .

Batistuta's visit to the Falls was constantly accompanied by the Iguazú National Park Ranger who sometimes served as a guide explaining the various species of trees, the geological formation of cataracts, among others, and also to receive general manager Iguazú Argentina, granting of services in the Park Nacional Iguazú, Alcides Capra, who said: "In seven years I am here in the park and we had the visit of so many personalities in sports I have to note the visit of Gabriel Batistuta in the attitude they have for all those who deal in some way and takes a bit of privacy to walk, especially when it comes to family, the fact that we must be very Batistuta, who can act as ambassadors, as they are recognized globally and not just use them to promote the Falls, but All of Argentina is very beautiful. "Celebrating

In his stay in Iguazú remained in Amerian Portal del Iguazú Hotel, this modern complex which was inaugurated recently and it highlights the wonderful view of the confluence of the Iguaçu and Paraná rivers near the city center.

Re: Batistuta and the Iguazu Falls

Thanks Helena

The Iguazu Falls are definitely on my list of things to see! Still hoping to be able to quit working in a couple of years to go travelling to South America for six motnhs or so! I certainly plan to spend a good deal of time in Argentina, to take in some matches!

Thanks for the informations and the links... it's always to have Bati's news and to hear that he's happy even without football.

Thanks Helena!

It's great when you find these articles for us... we wouldn't know about them if it wasn't for you!

Here are the pics...

Thanks for the added photos, Jas... they seem much clearer than the ones I posted!

I'm really enjoying all these new pics, he keeps looking better and better.

He's grown since he bought those trousers though....