SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    East Coast Classic 3 day All Age Results

All Age Results
    Hunting:
    1. RVT's Ginger
    2. Ivy Bluff's Frosty
    3. Bondfire's Lula B
    4. Yee Haw's Boo
    5. Circle D Halo
    6. Keystone's Show Girl
    7. Crown Royal Sport
    8. Elliott's Wildfire
    9. Tyler's Super Man M.
    10. Crown Royal Tiffany

Speed and Drive
    1. Yee Haw's Nottoway
    2. Opie's Lexie
    3. Clark's Luke
    4. Ivy Bluff's Frosty
    5. Ch. Chase's J. P.
    6. Joker
    7. Ch. Taylor's Lil T
    8. RVT's Ginger
    9. Crown Royal Sport
    10. Thompson's Jiffy

Endurance
    1. Yee Haw's Nottoway
    2. Ivy Bluff's Frosty
    3. Clark's Luke
    4. RVT's Ginger
    5. Crown Royal Sport
    6. Ch. Chase's J. P.
    7. Bondfire's Lula B
    8. Ch. Taylor's Lil T
    9. Crown Royal Tiffany
    10. Ch. Circle D Tiny Dancer

HGA
    1. Ivy Bluff's Frosty (Finch's Hustler-Finch's Raven) Ivy Bluff Kennels
    2. RVT's Ginger (Hendrix Luke-Dunlow's Ashley) Robbie Robbins and Chris Thacker
    3. Yee Haw's Nottoway (Yee Haw's Rex-Yee Haw's Black Betty) Yee Haw Kennels
    4. Clark's Luke (Clark's White Cloud-Clark's Dixie) Fox Fire Kennels
    5. Bondfire's Lula B (Empty Pocketts - Goose Marsh Fassion) Bondfire Kennels
    6. Crown Royal Sport (Ch. East Coast Dylan-Murphy's Sweet Tator) Crown Royal Kennels
    7. Ch. Chase's J. P. (Showtime Duster-Rabbit J Carroll) Owen Brothers Kennels
    8. Opie's Lexie (Foxfire Ringo-Ch. Circle D Lexus) Opie Kennels
    9. Yee Haw's Boo (Ch. Circle D Bubba-Ch. Circle D Train) Yee Haw Kennels
    10. Ch. Taylor's Lil T (Ch. Taylor's Hershey-Taylor's Niki) Buddy and Michele Taylor

All Age combination: Ch. Chase's J. P.

Congratulations to everyone.

Re: East Coast Classic 3 day All Age Results

Congrats Ed on JP keep it going!

CONGRATS!! RVT AND YEE HAW KENNELS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLACED!!!

CONCRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS.THANKS HEEHAW FOR TAKEING ALL MY MONEY.GOOD JOB.SPECIAL CONGRATS TO MY BUDDIES AT RVT FOR TAKING GINGER THAT FAR.KNEW SHE HAD IT. GOOD FINALLY TO MEET JABBBER JAW.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND ADVICE.

Congrats to Ivy Bluff on your new champion. Also to Yee-Haw for placing two in the top ten, great job.
    To everyone else that placed..Congrats also!
    Had a great time, though a bit "muddy"!!

Good to meet Whoman at his first three-day...hope you enjoyed it, and look forward to seein at a another one.
    And to everyone else that was there, hope you had as much fun as I did! Folks really worked together to help catch all the hounds. Great sportsmanship!
    Look forward to seein y'all at another hunt.
    Now lickin my wounds from gettin my butt kicked!!
    Thanks to Joe for having the hunt, and to the MOH's & all the judges for their hard work in tough conditions!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Congrats to RVT!! I heard that dog was strong the whole hunt!!

Just wanted to say congradulations to Yee-Haw Kennels. Its been a long time coming boys, wish I were there with yall. And also congradulations to all who placed. Heard it was good running and great times. Yall take care and Happy Hunting!

Congratulations to Justin on winning the all age and opie winning the derby also to yee haw circle d and to every one else who placed

TO ALL that has said congrats on makin my first champion...congrats to all that placed i had a blast at the hunt and hope to see everyone at the next one... hats off to IVY BLUFFS FROSTY.. ]

A special congratulations to Ivy Bluff Kennels for making their first field champion!!! It was very nice to meet you guys and kenneling near you. I am sure we will hear this hound's name called again! Congrats to Opie for winning the derby and to Tony Gittman and his son for winning BIS and BOS with littermates!!

Congratulations to everyone that placed. It was a tough hunt with some very mucky conditions. Good to see everyone! Thanks to the judges who had to judge in those mucky conditions as well!!

Diane, you did a great job as always. Your efforts are always appreciated! Louis, you did a great job too!!

Thanks Michele. Congratulations to you and Buddy on placing two in the derby and categorying another one and also placing Ch. Taylor's Lil T in the all age. With only a few hounds finishing the hunt, it was a very tough hunt indeed.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YEE HAW KENNELS!!!MIKE WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE -..CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR NAME CALLED!!

Fran

This is a very good hunt congrads to all that placed and finished it was a tough hunt with alot of good friends great job to opie on winning derby and comb.with a good hound.

way to go rvt yall boys put up a good showing also to whoman and to ever one else

CONGRATS TO IVY BLUFF ON THEIR CHAMPION, TO OPIE ON THE DERBY WIN, TO TONY GITTMAN AND SON ON THE BENCH CH. AND TO ALL ELSE WHO PLACED.