SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NENC Puppy Results - May 27th

What is the address for the pen? And who has the book I need to get a number I used one for the hunt at Riddicks and it was someones elses so I need another one.

Gregg
    757-620-8788
    Bubba bears Kennel

call Danny at252-357-1622

I would imagine Paul Gregory will have the book since the Champ will be at Fox Run 252-312-4309. Pen is on US17 just south of the US17/HWY 158 stop light

WHEN DOES THE NEXT NENC SERIES START AND FOR WHAT AGE PUPS?
    THANKS

May 1st for March and after pups

CHAMPIONSHIP HUNT AT FOX RUN APRIL 3RD CAST AT 7AM DONT BE LATE .

THANKS RB
    252-339-5058

COULD SOMEONE POST THE NEXT SERIES HUNT DATES AND CONTACT INFO

Just a reminder that the NENC puppy series returns this Saturday, March 27th to Riddick's Fox Pen in Corapeake, NC. This is the last hunt in this series before the championship hunt. Come get you puppy qualified for the championship hunt Cast time is at 0700 sharp.

Also the dates have been set for the next series. This will be for March 09 or later pups. The series dates are as follows:

1. Riddick's Fox Pen - May 1st
    2. Running Wild Fox Preserve - May 15th
    3. Fox Run - May 29th
    4. Championship Hunt - Running Wild - June 12th

The book will open this Saturday during the hunt or any other time by calling Danny at 252-357-1622.