SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Missing Dog (Beagle) Southside VA Area

On sunday I was feeding my beagle when I open the gate to feed her she escape. I got into my truck to catch her she had cross the raod were I could get to her catch her. This beagle was lost in the Burkeville VA Nottoway Co. area, she a 12in. female tri-colored beagle she had a bright green I.D. collor at this time. I would like to have her back in my care where she calls home. This is a dog that I have had for four years, she is part of my family. I would help for any information on this dog, If anyone can email me the lost dog web site I will post a pics & infor on her.I have not had any calls on her,I had talked to some people to look out for her. This dog has to be at someone house by now, it was really cold last night.I have the rolled the everyday looking for her. Please email me if you have any information.