SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Spring Branch Feb 24th Puppy Hunt Results and Pictures.

Thanks to all of you that came out for the hunt and anything you do to help us. Thanks for Judges, cook, and any feed donations and any help and support you give us. I post pictures of the Top 5 with the points pup # name and the Pedagree when I have that information listed on the sign in sheets. And 6 thru 15th place I mention the score # of pup its name and owner. And congrats to you all and thanks for coming out for the hunt.

1st place was 1300 points- # 01- Mitchum's Brother Knl- Sweet Pea- B&B Big Boy- Sandy Branch Rose.

2nd place was 1060 points- # 33- M&W Knl- West's Bristol- West's Slim Shady- Avant's Bonnie.

3rd place was 1045 points- # 75- South Bryan Knl- Kilo- Teats Hero- South Bryan Dixie.

4th place was 1040 points- # 77- South Bryan Knl- Night Hawk- G-Vegas Blackhawk- G-Vegas Trixie.

5th place was 990 points- # 04- Mitchum's Brother Knl- Dixie- Mitchum's Clyde- Mitchum's Sugar.

6th place was 965 points- # 51- TNA Knl- Crow.
    7th place was 950 points- # 08-Mitchum's Brother Knl- Coffee.
    8th place was 925 points- # 70- Bradford Springs Knl- Buckshot.
    9th place was 850 points- # 6- CrookEye Knl- Raggedy Ann.
    10th place was 800 points- # 49- Lead Dog & Cant get Right Knl- MayDay II.
    11th place was 755 points- # 81- Lead Dog & Cant get Right Knl- Gypsy.
    12 th place was 720 points- # 06- Mitchum's Brother Knl- Monkey.
    13th place was 710 points- # 11- Third Day Knl- Thor.
    14th place was 700 points- # 64- Alibi Knl- Nasty.
    15th place was 695 points- # 36- BootHills Knl- Lookout.

again thank you all for coming out and congrats to all of you.